Willie is lost and found

Did you lose Willie?  He is a black lab mix that walked into the Gulfcoast Veterinary Emergency Hospital, I-10 Exit 41, Biloxi Ms. Apparently someone was walking out of the vet’s office and the dog took the chance of walking in. There are 3 RV parks within 2 miles of the vet.  The dog’s tag has a Colorado phone number and the name Willie on it. The Vet has tried calling the phone number but no one answers.  We live at one of the rv parks.  I missed the visit, but one of the vets visited each of the rv parks with the dog to try and find the owner.  The dog seems to be very smart and friendly.  I am pasting this information around in hope of finding the owner.  For more information, please call 228-392-7474, Gulfport ER Veterinary.  I hope that Willie can find his owners soon. 

It would guess that no one answers the phone because they are on the road.

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

Joe and Linda, many thanks for posting on here. Hopefully someone will see it. I'll tell you Willie sure isn't like the dogs we have had. Ours would just get out of the vehicle and dash to the vets office but the brakes came on at the door threshold and had to be carried in.