Need help in Richland Wa.

Nigel

Nigel , from Ontario, has had a nasty fall and needs someone to pick up the truck and trailer at Kadlec hospital and store it for the winter.

please call Brenda 905-939-8459.  Please can someone help us out. Thanks 

2006 Volvo VNL 430, 2006 smart cabrio cdi, 2000 Triple E Topaz 30'

Brenda, we spoke earlier.  E-mail me your e-mail address plz.

rdickinson@shaw.ca

Hold off cancelling until we communicate.\I ran out of data on my phone and it was too late to get it bumped  up and there may or may not be enough time before the flight Sat am but I'll try.

There may be other options.

Brenda,

Can’t be of much help from the East Coast but hope Nigel is doing okay and send our prayers.  Also if you have Good Sam Emergency Assist, they should be able to move the truck and camper.  Also talk to your health insurance carrier if you have an individual policy.  Often they have provisions to help with relocation.  Finally there are commercial operations that will relocate for you.  Are you wanting to just store in Washington for the winter or relocate back to Ontario?  I will try to Google some services providers and list them.  Another resource may be a major RV dealership in the area.  Their service department could winterize the trailer and maybe give you options for local storage.

Brenda,

On edit, if you google “rv relocation services “ multiple companies pop up that can tow it back to Ontario.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Roger,

Thanks for helping friends in need.  Nigel and Brenda are great folks.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Archived