HDT overland rigs race for boondocking spots

noteven

When Product Branding and politics collide, it is. My sick mind always wants more coverage of the support trucks on the update episodes. 

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

6 hours ago, noteven said:

rickeieio - never  out all trust in a GPS 

I've been burned by a GPS several times.  I've grown to hate them.  Give me a paper map and my iPad.  And I can do without the iPad.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

7 hours ago, noteven said:

Looks like the "May long" in western Canada....

rickeieio - never  out all trust in a GPS 

Relax, not many BC provincial parks can handle an HDT let alone hooked up to a trailer.  There are only 2 with power I know about, Juniper Beach and one just by Savonna .  Private ones will be booked up long ago by those from Europe who ask if the can take a pic of your rig.

Not the time or place to mess up loading the Smart or wind up on UTubes epic failures..

Mt. Robson Provincial Park. Built in a decreasing radius circle, with a short cut road down to the centre. No power, pit toilets, but hot showers and a clean dump station.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

39 minutes ago, rdickinson said:

Relax, not many BC provincial parks can handle an HDT let alone hooked up to a trailer.  There are only 2 with power I know about, Juniper Beach and one just by Savonna .  Private ones will be booked up long ago by those from Europe who ask if the can take a pic of your rig.

Not the time or place to mess up loading the Smart or wind up on UTubes epic failures..

anyhoo no one would want a picture of my rag tag outfit

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

Archived