February ECR Update

SuiteSuccess

Below is the Tenative schedule of events for the 2018 ECR.  Spoke to Kim yesterday and she has a few trailer sites left and one cabin for those wishing to attend.  For those not following the previous posts here is the site for info and registration.  http://eastcoasthdtrally.com/

You must also contact Kim to reserve a site http://www.campingcrossville.com/

Download using link below.  Click on link and then on schedule itself to display in PDF form then you should be able to print.

http://eastcoasthdtrally.com/

faPRbS4l.png

As part of the ladies craft/social schedule, those that are interested will be making "sock monkeys" that can be placed on their dash when camping. Any not wanting to keep their monkey may leave it with Donna and they will be donated to a charity organization for children.  So if you want to just have fun and donate as a toy to a child please participate.  More about this at the welcome.  I would ask the men on the forum to please share with their lady friends attending to please bring a pair or two of adult striped heavy duty socks for the project if they are participating.  They can be purchased at Target, WalMart, Amazon, etc.  They can be bought for ~$5.  All ancillary supplies will be provided at the rally.  If you wish to bring a sewing machine to add to those already being provided please bring with you.  The ladies will also be adding pages to the the Rally Scrapbook so if you want to add your page please bring any pertinent photos, stickers etc.

mJ2pOqul.jpg

We will be having a Craft soda/beer/spirits night so bring your unique libation to sample.  Also Bingo night will once again feature a wrapped gift of ~$20 value/couple or family to be used so bring that if you wish to participate.

Tickets for Cumberland County Playhouse may be purchased here for the Friday April 20 Showing of "The Mouse Trap" at 7:30 pm.  We do not purchase a block of tickets to sell at the rally due to cost and people commit then are unable to attend.  Most of us try to get seats in the center section but anywhere is good as it is not an extremely large venue but a really good show.

https://tickets.vendini.com/ticket-software.html?e=c774dee7292129086b536b6425c69af0&t=tix&vqitq=09aaaa1e-a662-40dd-a209-0c228ef5e147&vqitp=b89916b9-9a90-4c3c-b9cf-8a93819e8643&vqitts=1517587206&vqitc=vendini&vqite=itl&vqitrt=Safetynet&vqith=dc9a026c6f18cb80d62eb6ba90747053

Finally anyone wishing to order a t-shirt with their registration must do so before March 7.  I have to have the order in by then for printing.  Again there will not be t-shirts for sale at the rally.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Hi Carl,

For some reason the 2018 ECR Schedule link (http://www.rvnetwork.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10199) does not work on my end. Just wanted to let you know.

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Hmm, worked fine on wife’s computer and on iPad.  Are you “signed in” to the forum?  Won’t work if you’re not.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

7 minutes ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Hmm, worked fine on wife’s computer and on iPad.  Are you “signed in” to the forum?  Won’t work if you’re not.

Carl,

I am logged in.       Al

Ok,  you can see it on the post correct, just not download?  I’ll see if I can post it on the eastcoasthdtrally.com website and provide a link.  May take awhile since my computer skills are limited.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

46 minutes ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

I can see the embedded picture, it is just the link that is down.

Think I have it now.  Try the link and click on the website link.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

5 minutes ago, hone eagle said:

works fine in CanadaB)

Yeah, but do I need to send it to your legislature for appropriate wording, eh?

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

10 minutes ago, DesertMiner said:

Any chance we can have a recap of how many rigs are registered and how many “ RV sites” may still be available?

Thx

68 registrants so far.  Can’t tell you exact number of sites available but several.  Kim awaiting confirmations from some folks that reserved early but never confirmed.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

• 1 month later...

Hi Carl,

Is the schedule still the same as posted in the thread above ?  (  http://eastcoasthdtrally.com/ )

If not, can you post the new schedule ? I am looking over the schedule and only see one pot luck dinner. Is that correct ? I am trying to plan my supplies for the trip.

Thanks Carl for your help,
Al

Al,

Go to eastcoasthdtrally.com and click on ECR schedule and then the schedule itself.  It will bring up the pdf you can print or visualize.  It is the latest.  The one above has been updated.  Only one pot luck.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

21 hours ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Al,

Go to eastcoasthdtrally.com and click on ECR schedule and then the schedule itself.  It will bring up the pdf you can print or visualize.  It is the latest.  The one above has been updated.  Only one pot luck.

Hi Carl,

I think I have the updated schedule now. Woke up to 2" inches of snow on the ground. I will try to take a picture of the truck and post later. I don't think it is April. Also I have no heat in the house. A bad gas valve. When it goes bad at my house, it goes bad. Hope to see you and Donna in less then two weeks.

Al

12 hours ago, alan0043 said:

Hi Carl,

I think I have the updated schedule now. Woke up to 2" inches of snow on the ground. I will try to take a picture of the truck and post later. I don't think it is April. Also I have no heat in the house. A bad gas valve. When it goes bad at my house, it goes bad. Hope to see you and Donna in less then two weeks.

Al

Hope things get better. See ya soon. 

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Archived