Registration help

13speed

3 hours ago, GlennWest said:

Don't understand your anger. Health sharing is a Christian pool plan. Money goes in pot, pulled out as needed. We use it and like it a lot. Some construction companies are doing this now. It's not insurance. It is member shared cost. DW and I 300 monthly. No certain hmos or networks. Any doctor anywhere. We use Liberty Health Share. No pushing this on anyone. It was brought up and you became very negative and thought I might explain a little. They have very detailed websites. 

What you talkin bout Willis? I asked what health sharing was because I did not know what it was....Is there a issue with asking questions???

1 hour ago, GlennWest said:

I may be wrong. I was thought anger with the tone and language used.

As far as Washington and its issues...I have anger like 85%of this country but it was not directed at anyone here. The one thing MOST Dem's, Rep's and everyone in between agree on is that the Rep's health care is much worse than what it is supposed to replace. But again there is no anger towards you or anyone here so I do not get your issue with me????

Chris, Tracey, Aria & Lola

2018 Volvo VNR 400, D13 I-Shift

2018 NH 48' Majestic

My county and a large portion of East Tennessee will have NO marketplace carriers next year.  Humana was the last and they are pulling out.  This is spreading across the nation so the ACA is imploding.  Not being political, healthcare insurance is going to go through a metamorphosis and health sharing accounts may become a solution.  So in selecting a domicile state availability of health insurance should be taken into account IMHO.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

I had never heard of the sharing program mentioned before reading about it here.    While it may be a good fit for some, it is NOT insurance or imply that it is.     If you have faith in these programs both ways, perhaps they are an alternative, this type of system has many exclusions and mechanisms to avoid performance on ones behalf.     The state exchanges are only one way of buying health insurance, I have STM short term medical and emergency medical insurance.     It has a broader coverage base than say the sharing example.    I am 57 and pay just over 300.00 a month for coverage.     It is an Aetna PPO with a 3500.00 medical deductible/150.00 emergency copay.      The STM may not work for everyone but, it is an option outside the ACA.    

Steve        

2005 Peterbilt 387-112 Baby Cat 9 speed U-shift

1996/2016 remod Teton Royal Atlanta

1996 Kentucky 48 single drop stacker garage project

catdiesellogo.jpg.e96e571c41096ef39b447f78b9c2027c.jpg Pulls like a train, sounds like a plane....faster than a Cheetah sniffin cocaine.   

Archived