The time has come....(Help needed!)

CDR

To all,

The time has come for us to make a change with our RV situation. That being said, we have posted our setup in the "for sale" section. I must ask for help posting pictures! I have struggled with this the whole time I have been on here, so hopefully this will be our last request on this picture matter. We hope our rig will go to a good deserving home!

Thank you

Curt & Debi

2001 Freightliner Century, 500hp Series 60, Gen 2 autoshift, 3.42 singled rear locker.

2004 Keystone Sprinter 299RLS (TT)

2 & 4 Wheelers!

2013 Polaris Ranger 800 midsize LE

Our motto "4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul!"

• 2 weeks later...

All;

After a little deeper thought and haggling with the wife! We have decided to keep our HDT a little while longer. So a "big" Thank You to those that volunteered to help! 

Coming to terms of loosing our truck shook me to the core. Our truck is special to us and is special all around.

It came with almost every option available during it's time. It has fairly low mileage (under a million) in pretty decent shape and outftted for "our" needs. It would be hard (if not impossible) to replace it, especially since it is a "pre" emissions truck. Only using a "Glider" base could you come close for a new/newer build.

To that end, we will keep it until we cannot justify having it.

To the initial titled topic......

"Is there anyway" ??? photo posting could be made easier on this site? (I will start a new topic on this issue...)

"Truly" Thanks again for all that offered help with the photo issue and hope to see you on the road! Rest assured you will hear fom me here. ?

Curt & Debi

2001 Freightliner Century, 500hp Series 60, Gen 2 autoshift, 3.42 singled rear locker.

2004 Keystone Sprinter 299RLS (TT)

2 & 4 Wheelers!

2013 Polaris Ranger 800 midsize LE

Our motto "4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul!"

Archived