Noob and the HDT Rally

hutchman

Hi all, noob here interested in attending the HDT Rally in Hutchinson.  It appears that registration is not open, but camp sites can be reserved.....is this correct?  so I should go ahead and reserve a camp site and register for the rally when registration opens?

I guess I should add that we are now fulltimers looking for a larger "home," and a larger truck with which to pull it.  

Hope to meet some of you and learn a lot.

hutchman     Welcome    The first 2 rally's we attended we were towing with a 550 Ford. We got our 610 in 2011 and will never tow with a little truck again. I've never been to a national Rally but we have been to the last 2 ECR rally's and there is a wealth of info there. Some of the speakers that were at the ECR will be at the NR plus many more. So just by going you will be more than welcome! Have a great time and ask ?'s any can get a ride or maybe some rides. That always does a lot to help convince the DW that a HDT is the way to go! We are on the east coast so give me a holler if you get out this way!!   Pat

The Old Sialor

59 minutes ago, TreyandSusan said:

Registration can be found here - http://nationalhdtrally.com/

Did that just open?  I swear I was on that page early this evening and registration was not yet open.  I must really be getting old......

And it appears that both my wife and I need to register separately?  I want to get this right the first time.

Welcome hutchman

Your right the front page does say the registration is not open yet but it is.  I just registered last night.  Hopefullly Steve and Gail see this and make the correction.  My understanding is you register for each person attending and also the campsite.  

See you there

Nigel

2006 Volvo VNL 430, 2006 smart cabrio cdi, 2000 Triple E Topaz 30'

Having trouble trying to edit my post but the registration not open is found when you follow the links from the pinned HDT Rally topic at the top of this forum.  We had the same issue with the ECR rally.

Nigel

2006 Volvo VNL 430, 2006 smart cabrio cdi, 2000 Triple E Topaz 30'

The software to process registrations is being refined.  Going from a simple mail-in form to online registration takes some time.  Keep checking.

Reservations for Hutchinson is not necessary, there is plenty of space.  The only thing to watch for is some event that reserves the whole park, like the Good Sam Rally. But the park will find space for you even then.  We have often come weeks before the rally to do other family activities.

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

Howdy Hutch,

If your going to the National, contact me and let me know when your leaving and what route your thinking of taking.  This will be my forth National, if your still in eastern Washington, I'll be passing through that area, I have a pretty good route, maybe we can "convoy".

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

3 minutes ago, hutchman said:

Dave, I'll be coming from the east.  Heading to IL around the 1st of September to visit MIL for a month and then back to Hutchinson.  will be coming back to PNW following rally though.

Howdy Hutch,

Cool, hope to see you at the rally.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Archived