Thank You Carl and Donna for a great rally.

RandyA

I did not get there until late.... but the three days I spent at the rally were great.  Carl and Donna, David too, did a fantastic job of planning and putting on the rally.  I personally thoroughly enjoyed meeting new faces that had previously only had a name along with several new folks wanting to come over to the dark side.  Lots of beautiful trucks to drool over were all over the CG.  Kim and her husband have really made a lot of improvements to the CG and the new section near the bath house has some of the longest and widest sites that I have ever encountered.

Great Job and thanks for all your work getting this event together!

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!

Sounds like I missed a good rally this year, what's next years date? Might need to mark the calendar for next year!!!!

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

The 2018 ECR is April 14-21. We made our reservations for next year before leaving.

2001 Volvo 610 HDT with Smart Car bed and ET Junior hitch

2007 New Horizons Summit 38

2013 Smart for Two

2012 Easy Racer Tour Easy recumbent bicycle

"There is no path. Paths are made by walking." – Spanish poet Antonio Machado

Carl & Donna    Thank the both of you for a great Rally. Because of and thanks to all of your hard work we had a great time, made a bunch of new friends, ate some really good food, learned a lot, and will do it again next year in the same spot just a week earlier. So until next year or our paths cross at another CG be safe. And thanks again.   Pat

The Old Sailor

Over 700 pics being sorted so should be available soon. 

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

I do have a complaint for the complaint box.... No it was not the stones that were thrown at me for being in a motorhome, I expected that.  My complaint is "I ATE TOO MUCH!!!!".  After last week I have to wear paints with elastic waistbands until I can drop back down a size or two.  At least is was fun, some amazing cooks in the group!  If anybody went home hungry it was their own fault!

In all seriousness, it was a great rally, started off a little soggy (Carl, you need to work on that), but the weather turned nice and was as much fun as one could stand in a single week.  I even sold 2 trucks last week!  Deer Run was even better than last year and I am sure we will see even more improvements again before next year.  A little less pollen in the air would be nice, my nose is still not right.

Looking forward to next year.  Already told Kim to save us a spot.

2017 Entegra Anthem 44A

SOLD - 2004 Volvo 780. 465hp and 10sp Auto Shift (from 2010~2017)

SOLD - 2009 Montana 3400RL

Archived