East Coast Rally Update Feb.

SuiteSuccess

By my count up to 47 so far. David Dixon is plugging all the educational and social events into an easy to read format so hopefully will have that schedule posted here and on website in the next few days. Want to say thanks to several people who have already been confirmed for ECR "cabinet" positions. Paul G. will be secretary of location services (parking) on Saturday to assist folks in finding their sites and any setup assistance needed. Look for the guy in the yellow safety vest if you need help. Alicia W./Donna W. have been named co-chairs of women's activities so look to them for any questions regarding crafts, pot lucks,or ladies activities. Also thanks to Sondra K. who has agreed to take on the department of visual representation. She will be the official photographer so if you see a camera pointed at you it's not homeland security. For those who have already reserved with Deer Run for a site but not registered with me, please do so when you are pretty sure you're coming. We have 10-12 rigs which fall into that category and we are purchasing supplies and need an accurate head count. Finally t shirt orders close March 10 so I can get to printer. Any questions contact me at ecrcarl@gmail.com.

http://eastcoasthdtrally.com/product/2017-rally-registration/

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Carl,

What are the chances of getting a site last minute?

Rick,

Probably decent. It may be in the B loop across the dam but it is a short walk and not really an issue. Kim does everything in her power to accommodate everyone. Would love for you to come if you can.

Here is the site map and the B loop has several long sites and knowing Kim and Rolando if there's not a site they will extend or build one.

http://www.campingcrossville.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/DeerRun_2016_Map.pdf

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Thx! If, things work out we will be coming but it will be a last minute situation. :)

Hope you make it Rick. We would love to see you again. :)

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Archived