This pulled up next to me at the Pilot in Paducah, KY today

lockmup68

Seems like the makings of a disaster. What happens when the brake controler fails? I really like having enough brakes up front to stay in control, just in case.

I wonder, how many of us have a controler fail? I've had only one, but I've also had the plug come dis-connected. Just once, but that's all it takes.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

For the big trucks I have thought one of these, customized for the application, would get at least some of the things the safetyhitch does, plus air brakes and heavier tires. It doesn't have all the whistles and bells like the recovery features, though.

http://www.itec-inc.com/dolly/c-dolly.html

Doug
Frequent "lurker"
Occasional poster
First step towards the RV setup complete: 1 smart car

Seems like the makings of a disaster. What happens when the brake controler fails? I really like having enough brakes up front to stay in control, just in case.

I wonder, how many of us have a controler fail? I've had only one, but I've also had the plug come dis-connected. Just once, but that's all it takes.

Brake controller failure - yep - between south of Yucca Valley (3370 ft elev) and Desert Hot Springs (1080 ft elev) ...

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

Archived