Another Hayes air to electric controller

GlennWest

Sorry to bug y'all with this. That control instruction book is very vague. Anyone put this on a Century? Also you would think some air lines and tees would come with unit. Got to pick some up sometime.

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

Glenn,

Hayes gives you just enough wire to spice things together. Be careful of the bracket. It does have some sharp edges on it. I hope you have better luck then I'm having. My problem is finding the correct air line to tap into.

Good luck,

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

In my box was controller, bracket with screws, instruction book. Wires on controller are generously long enough for a butt connector. Yeah got up today, went to truck to install and opened box, read instructions, went back in camper.

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

You guys make me glad that I let the mechanic install mine :)

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

In my box was controller, bracket with screws, instruction book. Wires on controller are generously long enough for a butt connector. Yeah got up today, went to truck to install and opened box, read instructions, went back in camper.

And today you get to play in the rain.... If you decide to install some stuff. Careful driving today- roads are slick and people are idiots here..

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

Archived