FL Cabover 500hp autoshift single axle

RickS

Interesting trailer. A little too utilitarian for my tastes but I bet that could be rectified. I wouldn't want to try to park it in a Thousand Trails campground though.

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

I already have the tractor. Very interesting unit, as are a lot of things on Racing Junk. I am Big5er, size does matter...

Jeff Beyer temporarily retired from Trailer Transit
2000 Freightliner Argosy Cabover
2008 Work and Play 34FK
Homebase NW Indiana, no longer full time

I owned a 48' Canepa trailer and KW with his aero kit for many years. Gorgeous state of the art piece. I wouldn't want to live in anything without slides these days. Just too "tight" for me.

"There are No Experts, Do the Math!"

2014 Freightliner Cascadia DD16 600hp  1850ft-lb  18spd  3.31  260"wb
SpaceCraft S-470
SKP #131740

I owned a 48' Canepa trailer and KW with his aero kit for many years. Gorgeous state of the art piece. I wouldn't want to live in anything without slides these days. Just to "tight" for me.

Steve,

Hey the devil-is-in-the-details.........the slide is.......UP to the roof...... where you just swing up the hand rails and unfold the geezer chase chairs and then hit the button for the pop-up-servie-bar for your adult beverages.........of course as you become a more-advanced-geezer you might not be able to run up the ladder but not to worry.....simply just stand on the car elevator and ride it up to the roof deck.......

Now as you become a bit-more-advanced-geezer you might want to consider a engine-starter-lockout connected to the roof hand rails so you do not forget to forget to fold down the railings before heading down road (saw this happen one year at the Paris Airshow).....

Drive on.........(Enjoy the view from the......Top)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

Archived