Totally Off Topic: Boots

SuiteSuccess

May be one of the stranger posts on the HDT forum so forgive me but wanted to give someone who needs these or knows someone less fortunate who needs them a shot. We normally donate clothing articles and appliances to local charities such as our church and a homeless charity but sadly have been burned recently with finding those articles ending up on Craigslist after our donations by unscrupulous people coming to the locations and picking out re-saleable articles. This is not our intentions with the donations. Anyway, doing spring cleaning early and my cowboy days are over. I have two new pairs of boots that I will give to anyone that can use them for shipping costs only. I would just like to have a verbal promise they won't be taken for re-sale. Both are new with only "try on" scuffs on the leather soles with the original tags still attached. The first is a high top black Tony Lama boot in 10D (cost $159.00). Second is Justin Ropers in 9 1/2D (cost 124.00). Email me at ecrcarl@gmail.com if interested. I have no idea of shipping costs but will let you know before committment. If you are coming to ECR can bring them in April if remindedIMG_9739_zpseh1d8a5j.jpg

IMG_9740_zpskfccehzq.jpg

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

I might be interested in the Justin's. Hope to be at the ECR. My Redwings are a size 10. If no one else is interested in the Tony's I can put them to use, but they are a bit fancy for me.

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Rod,

Justin's on their way to Oregon already. Will let you know bout the Tony's. Someone else stepped in front of you and waiting on reply. Both inquiries within few minutes of post.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Howdy!

Where are you at? I would hate to take them and they not fit.

"Happy Trails"

Chiefneon

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

Archived