Who recognizes this part?

bmzero

Tail-side-light (push-in-rubber-mount-lights) bracket(s)........and yes...... I do carry a few spare ones just in case.......

Drive on.........(ok I have the brackets......where did I stow the lights??)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

Tail-light (push-in-mount) bracket........and yes I do carry a few spare ones just in case.......

Drive on.........(ok I have the brackets......where did I stow the lights??)

Good guess, but very cold....

"Willy Mammoth" - Volvo 730, Sold

Heartland Cyclone 4000 Toy Hauler
T-Minus 26 years and counting to being a full timer.

Good guess, but very cold....

B-zero.......

No ....no ....no....sure you drew it up for some other purpose ........but it will likely make a better corner mounted side / tail / backup light mount.........

Re-purposed.........sometimes you are smarter.........than you know.....

Drive on.........(Love those dual-purpose ......thing-a-ma-jigs)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

B-zero.......

No ....no ....no....sure you drew it up for some other purpose ........but it will likely make a better corner mounted side / tail / backup light mount.........

Re-purposed.........sometimes you are smarter.........than you know.....

Drive on.........(Love those dual-purpose ......thing-a-ma-jigs)

Ha ha. You may be right about that.

Bracket or brace for the side valance's.

Winner winner chicken dinner. Unfortunately the payout for this contest is only the pride in knowing you have spent too much time looking at the back of your cab, like me.

So, here's the deal. I like the look of the fairings, but man, they really get in the way and they cover up a lot of space that could be used for a cabinet on either side of the truck, to the outside of the exhaust stacks. So, what I'm working on now is a set of cantilever hinges that will allow the fairings to open up with a simple latch for easy access behind the fairings and to allow them to swing out of the way when needed (loading a vehicle, etc.

The other big benefit of this is to improve fueling access when a vehicle is loaded. With the fairings hinged out of the way, I will have direct access to fill the tanks, even with a vehicle loaded.

Due to the way the fairings overlap the top cap, and the cab, these hinges are about a complicated as they could possibly be. I have been working on them on and off for a few weeks. I hope to have something ready to post up soon, including a video showing how they will offset-rotate the fairings.

Since we have an older Gen 1, the side panels are attached differently. There is a ton of room under the driver's side that could be used though. Our passenger side has a larger fuel tank 150gl that takes more room but there is still room for storage there as well.

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

Red Rover has a shelve under the passenger that I have a large Sterilite Tub and a few other boxes. I only use the removable step piece to put things in there that we didn't use much, like the Macerator, three 75' hoses, and two come-alongs.

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

Jim, just how far forward is your fuel tank??

IMAG0075.jpg

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

770/780s had their fuel tanks aft to help with the weight balance. 600 could have their tanks forward.

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

Phil- The fill opening in the tank is right under the flip up door that Mark shows on his website. Thought about moving it aft when I saw Marks shelf and tub design. But it's not as simple as sliding the tank aft.... fuel lines, tank sender, fuel fill access, etc.

RRSideStorage4.jpg

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

Archived