2016 East Coast Rally Registration and T-Shirt Form

SuiteSuccess

I am posting the 2016 ECR Registration Form for download and return to me at the P.O. Box listed. T-shirt orders must be pre-paid before March 7 in order to be available at the rally. Prices are listed on the form but should actually be less next year as the indicated price includes a one time art work and set up fee. You will be able to order short or long t's or sweat shirts. Also, on advice as a sign of the times, I have included a liability statement that needs signatures. The schedule is coming together and I have several new presenters and topics which should be of interest to newcomers as well as veterans. Donna has also scheduled some topics of interest for the ladies. There will be several social events which should be fun for all. At this time we have over 30 folks who have already made site reservations with Deer Run and I expect more in the coming months. I think this could be our biggest turn-out yet. Please spread the word to those that don't frequent the forum about this post so it better helps me in organization and scheduling. I will also be "bumping" this post periodically to hopefully bring it to the attention of those that are infrequent followers. The form and schedule will also be posted on the ECR website soon for those that wish to visit. That address is www.eastcoasthdtrally.com. I can be contacted at ecrcarl@gmail.com for any comments or questions.

http://eastcoasthdtrally.com/2015/12/19/2016-rally-registration-form/

Archived