2016 East Coast Rally Registration and T-Shirt Form

SuiteSuccess

I am posting the 2016 ECR Registration Form for download and return to me at the P.O. Box listed. T-shirt orders must be pre-paid before March 7 in order to be available at the rally. Prices are listed on the form but should actually be less next year as the indicated price includes a one time art work and set up fee. You will be able to order short or long t's or sweat shirts. Also, on advice as a sign of the times, I have included a liability statement that needs signatures. The schedule is coming together and I have several new presenters and topics which should be of interest to newcomers as well as veterans. Donna has also scheduled some topics of interest for the ladies. There will be several social events which should be fun for all. At this time we have over 30 folks who have already made site reservations with Deer Run and I expect more in the coming months. I think this could be our biggest turn-out yet. Please spread the word to those that don't frequent the forum about this post so it better helps me in organization and scheduling. I will also be "bumping" this post periodically to hopefully bring it to the attention of those that are infrequent followers. The form and schedule will also be posted on the ECR website soon for those that wish to visit. That address is www.eastcoasthdtrally.com. I can be contacted at ecrcarl@gmail.com for any comments or questions.

http://eastcoasthdtrally.com/2015/12/19/2016-rally-registration-form/

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Hi Carl is there a sample of the shirt ?

Thanks for all the hard work on all this!

Bill and Joan and 3 Collie pups

2001 Volvo VNL 770 "The Doghouse" Singled short, "ET" hItch VED12 465HP Gen 1 Autoshift 3.58 ratio  2005 Mobile Suite 38RL3  2011 Smart Passion loaded piggybacK

Weigh-It Portable RV Scales http://www.weighitrv.com/

Hi Carl is there a sample of the shirt ?

Thanks for all the hard work on all this!

Bill,

Awaiting the final setup then will post. Update 12/11/2015 Emailed supplier, hopefully will get artwork soon.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

T-shirt artwork posted on separate thread.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Printed out the registration, filled it out and all ready when I find my stamps. (OR maybe buy more.)

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Thanks Rod hope it was fairly easy.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Completed the form (super easy), wrote the check (too easy) and will mail it in tomorrow (easy peasy)!!! Already excited to get there for a little of the pre-rally, LOL.

Ordered T-shirts and can't wait to see everyone.

Thanks Carl & Donna

David

2016 Volvo VNL780 D13 I-Shift

2016 DRV 44 Houston

2015 Smart Cabriolet

Carl, I printed the form off . ordered two long sleeve t's and will send it to accounting and get you a check right away. We are really looking forward to attending again. It's a great time with some great people !!

And thank you both for all you are doing for "us"

Denver and Ms Judy Geitgey

2006 VOLVO 780

41 ' Redwood

NTPA Event Announcer

dngeitgey@gmail.com

event.png

Denver,

Thanks for the compliment. Look forward to seeing everyone again.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Archived