Back to the Future RV

Dollytrolley

Feast your eyes on the classy lines of this 1,100 lb RV..........Towing this "RV" would likely increase your MPG......

https://reno.craigslist.org/rvd/5309074090.html

PS........Maybe just tow it with a Smart and leave the HDT in the shed for longer trips

Drive on...........(Classy tow.......)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

I would say 1,100 lbs as it sits, not fully furnished.......

Likely so......

Imagine IF one was to 'Modernize" the unit we would likely need at least 1,100 lbs of batteries, inverters, surge-protectors, modems, sat-dish, routers, cams, and .......and.....and......ok maybe add +1,500 .........

By the time we get well along with bring it up-to-date..........we will have triple axles and must have a HDT hitched up just to get out of town......

Drive on...........(Not-so-light-after........all)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

There is somebody out there that turned a Spartan "mobile Manor" into a fifth wheel, it is towed by a 38or 39 Chevy COE. Eye Candy pure and simple. I am sure Hello Dolly knows the other product line at Spartan, for those that don't search Spartan Executive.

Steve

2005 Peterbilt 387-112 Baby Cat 9 speed U-shift

1996/2016 remod Teton Royal Atlanta

1996 Kentucky 48 single drop stacker garage project

catdiesellogo.jpg.e96e571c41096ef39b447f78b9c2027c.jpg Pulls like a train, sounds like a plane....faster than a Cheetah sniffin cocaine.   

There is somebody out there that turned a Spartan "mobile Manor" into a fifth wheel, it is towed by a 38or 39 Chevy COE. Eye Candy pure and simple. I am sure Hello Dolly knows the other product line at Spartan, for those that don't search Spartan Executive.

Steve

Oh Steve..........yes the class of the round engine, rich leather and mirror polished aluminum..........don't forget the roll-down side window.......the Spartan Executive owner just had to have a Dusenberg as the airport car in the hanger..........Imagine all that class and .........the only computer was between your ears..........

Drive on......(Class without......without fuff)

I am reasonably certain Raymond Lowey had his eyes on one of these after he landed the design contract for Studebaker in 1936.

Jeff Beyer temporarily retired from Trailer Transit
2000 Freightliner Argosy Cabover
2008 Work and Play 34FK
Homebase NW Indiana, no longer full time

I am reasonably certain Raymond Lowey had his eyes on one of these after he landed the design contract for Studebaker in 1936.

Jeff,

Right on the money........so is the truck below the "Correct HDT" tow rig for this trailer.........

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q8/LHSJR/LancasterCOE.jpg

Drive on.............(Classy lines are..........Classy)

That picture is from the Studebaker Drivers Club National meet in Lancaster PA in 2008. I attended said meet with my 1951 Champion taxicab. Another Raymond Lowey creation.

Jeff Beyer temporarily retired from Trailer Transit
2000 Freightliner Argosy Cabover
2008 Work and Play 34FK
Homebase NW Indiana, no longer full time

Jeff,

Right on the money........so is the truck below the "Correct HDT" tow rig for this trailer.........

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q8/LHSJR/LancasterCOE.jpg

Drive on.............(Classy lines are..........Classy)

This one is neat too. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/460704236852842351/

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!

Randy.....

10X W(0)W........Thats not a RV .....it is a work of ART!!

Just imagine for a moment pulling that rig into a hi-end-RV-park and the manager says......."well sorry we have the rule of not allowing RV's over ten years into the park"........then you could respond......"Indeed I understand that our classic design makes the late models look so classless...."

Drive on..........(Classic is......Class)

Archived