Bmzero, did you see the Kiravan at SEMA?

SuiteSuccess

Watched a program on the building of the Kiravan (multimillion go anywhere RV). Apparently was debuted at SEMA 2015. Also Jim Dromi had thread on it last year.

http://www.rvnetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=112406&hl=kiravan

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Yes, his dedication to his family seems to be outstanding. When questioned on this build he said no safety measure was too expensive for them. He and his wife apparently plan to homeschool Kira in this RV while staying in the "outback" for long periods. I loved his statement that Mother Nature was the best teacher.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Ha ha, I was logging in here to post the video and photos I took of this machine. It was unbelievable, and I mean that literally. The attention to detail was amazing. I met his wife and daughter as I stepped in to shoot some video with my phone. Apparently, even though they had it open for tours, I busted up in their lunch time. They were very nice and gracious. It was, by far, the most amazing machine at the show in my opinion.

Trust me, seeing it in photos does not do it justice. The level of craftsmanship, attention to detail, and forward thought that went into this machine is top notch.

Photo Gallery - https://www.flickr.com/photos/octanemedia/albums/72157658701134473

22487241818_1dfcb81939_b.jpg

"Willy Mammoth" - Volvo 730, Sold

Heartland Cyclone 4000 Toy Hauler
T-Minus 26 years and counting to being a full timer.

I think the best way to sum up Bran as a boss is, he never cared what it cost. Just that it be the best you could do. If you cautioned "these are gonna cost $300,000 and take 12 weeks", his reply would be, "better get two then"

"There are No Experts, Do the Math!"

2014 Freightliner Cascadia DD16 600hp  1850ft-lb  18spd  3.31  260"wb
SpaceCraft S-470
SKP #131740

Reminds me of a coldwar era listening post! Way to sterile for my taste. I can appreciate the detail and thoughtfulness of the design but, it is like a teenage nerds dream.

Steve

2005 Peterbilt 387-112 Baby Cat 9 speed U-shift

1996/2016 remod Teton Royal Atlanta

1996 Kentucky 48 single drop stacker garage project

catdiesellogo.jpg.e96e571c41096ef39b447f78b9c2027c.jpg Pulls like a train, sounds like a plane....faster than a Cheetah sniffin cocaine.   

Archived