Low Clearances telephone number?

We wanted to try the Low Clearances program this year, especially since it is supposed to attach to MS Streets & Trips; but they only accept Paypal as a payment option. I do not have a PayPal account & would like to use a credit card.

I have contacted them by email & the so called solutions they emailed back don't work & I can not get through their order shenanigans. I have not been able to find a telephone number to talk to someone.

Does anyone have a telphone number for Low Clearances?

Marlindy

Doesn't sound like someone I would want to rely on.

Seriously, we have traveled nearly 100k miles in our 40' rv over the past 12 years, paid a little attention to our route and situation here and there, have gone under a few somewhat low clearances here and there, and have yet to encounter one we could not go under/had to go around. Oh, we do use Streets & Trips for initial routing, and have a Rand McNally GPS that supposedly pays attention to clearances.

Paul (KE5LXU), former fulltimer, now sometimer...

'03 Winnebago Ultimate Advantage 40E

'05 Honda Odyssey

Escapees, FMCA, WIT, SMART

http://www.pjrider.com

Howdy!

How tall is your RV that your worried about low clearence? If your 13' or under a less expensive way is Co-Pilot gps app.

http://copilotgps.com/us/

"Happy Trails"

Chiefneon

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

I have not been able to find a telephone number to talk to someone.

You can always open a Paypal account and have it tied to your credit card. I have done this for a number of years especially when making purchases on Ebay.

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

LowClearances.com is owned by Jon Mills, and operates from Brackley, England. I have a lifetime subscription, but as I recall, you don't need to set up a PayPal account to submit a one-time CC payment through them.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

Howdy!

How tall is your RV that your worried about low clearence? If your 13' or under a less expensive way is Co-Pilot gps app.

http://copilotgps.com/us/

"Happy Trails"

Chiefneon

What if I'm 13 feet 5 inches? I'm all planned to buy that program in less then 30 days.

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

You can always open a Paypal account and have it tied to your credit card. I have done this for a number of years especially when making purchases on Ebay.

I agree. Open a Pay Pal account. It is free and quick. Heck even retail stores are now taking Pay Pal. You can also send people money with Pay Pal. Like when you buy something for sale from the forum. They can be paid instantly. No need to send a check, pay for postage or wait for them to get your check or for it to clear. They have $$ in minutes.

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

Archived