Window replacement suppliers

Bob, let me first welcome you to the Escapee forums! We are happy to have you join us and will do all that we are able to help.

On the windows, I agree that the best place to start is with the manufacturer of your RV and another good place to contact is the manufacturer of the windows. Most of them do have a manufacturer's label on them somewhere. They should be able to tell you if there are still new ones available or some replacements that will fit. One of the problems with upgrading RV windows or in some cases with replacements is that there are no standard sizes or shapes of RV windows but manufacturers tend to design a new RV and they contact the window manufacturer that they prefer and order some large number of windows of the size and dimensions that they need. Some windows tend to be used in more than one make or model of RV for a number of years, while others may only be manufactured for a short time in fairly small numbers. If you are restoring, it may be better to look for used windows from another RV or the make/model that you are installing them into.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Your post does not indicate why you are replacing the windows or whether you have / want double pane windows but here is a link for a company in FL that reseals double panes. I am not sure whether they do single panes or not but you may want to check.

http://suncoastdesigners.com/

Howard @ RV-Dreams just had theirs resealed and wrote a nice review (Feb 27, 2015):

http://www.rv-dreams.typepad.com/

Hope this helps

Gene & Lisa (and Abby)

2014 Chevy 3500 D/A 4x4 Dually

2015 DRV Mobile Suites 38PS3

Trailersaver TS3

2012 Toyota Prius

event.png

I don't know where you are/headed, but in the past we have used rvfogdr.com several times to repair fogged windows on our Winnie Vectra. Lee Merrill is the Shop Supervisor and always was square with us. I understand they replace windshields and can cut glass to fit existing frames as well. Good guys & the repairs held up well. Located in Searcy, AR (a little NE) of Little Rock. If they can help, it would be a BUNCH cheaper than new windows.

Mike & Karen

Not ALL who wander are lost!!

We are looking for contact info of RV/trailer window manufacturers so we can buy replacement windows for our travel trailer. If you have suggestions, please reply. Thank you.

We used Duncan Systems in Elkart IN. They did an insured replacement of half our rear window. The trailer and window manufacturers were out of business. Duncan Systems came through. They have a place to "camp" with water, electric & a dump station.

We were so pleased with their work we commisioned a new window for our big slide. They removed the original spec'd it out and ordered a replacement built, shipped it to Florida where we met it and had them install it in just a few hours.

ylXUWGQ.gif

ajaR0Ky.gif

YuzFntZ.gif

I would contact the manufacturer of your travel trailer first. They should be able to head you in the right dirrection from there.

Lots of orphans out there. We don't know about the unit in question

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

Confused, you had a company in IN make a window, ship it to FL and install it??

Jim

Yes. We ordered it made while in Indiana for the insured replacement. They had it made and we met it in Florida on our next trip there. We live in South Carolina. There were no plans to return to Indiana in the near future and FL was already planned.

We understood there would be an installation charge but when the work was complete and I attempted to settle up, the manager said no charge. That did not hurt my feelings any & I for sure thanked him for taking care of us.

ylXUWGQ.gif

ajaR0Ky.gif

YuzFntZ.gif

We have a Teton 5th, and started a complete remodel in 2010. This unit came with SeGe windows, but we had a hard time getting any response from them. There is a Hehr manufacturing plant in Newton, Kansas, and we are from Kansas, soooo. I think we removed better windows than the ones we used for replacement. We had some complaints and contacted them, but never got a response. If I had it to do over, I would just have the SeGes rebuilt. Good luck. Dick T

2006 Volvo VNL 630(VED12 400HP)
10 speed autoshift,3.58 gear 236" twin screw, w/ET, Jackalopee, Blue Dot
2016 Space Craft 37'

Blu/Dot, Dexter 8K triple axel, HD Drum hydraulic brakes

Feather lite air ride
2005 Jeep Rubicon
2007 Suzuki DR 650

Archived