Forester by Forest River

SandeeAR

Most of what I know of them comes from reading reviews and specs as I have had no direct contact or experience with one. I have looked through a couple of them. They are mostly to the lower to mid range of the price/quality spectrum but from reviews the seem to have a reasonably good reputation, for the market that they are in. They seem to fall into a very wide price range with an internet ad for them raging in price from $47,900 to $109, 000.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

We have a Coachmen MH and I believe that Forest River is their parent co. now. For customer service I now contact Forest River. The few times I called, they answered all my questions. Dave.

2006 Coachmen Aurora 36ft. Class A motor home. 2009 Honda CRV toad. "Snowbirds" apprx. 6 mos. each year. Travelling to the SW each winter than returning to Wi. each summer. Retired and enjoying our travels along with Buddy the cat.

Based on my impression of the types of RVs that most on this forum appear to own and the lack of participation in the relatively new "Class C Forum", I think you would get more responses and information from sources like the Forest River Forum or other forums with more Class C owners. Here are the search results for Forester on one of them. More search results.

I would rely on the Forest River Forum, they are not connected to Forest River. There is a disclaimer on their home page.

I have followed the Forest River Forum for a number of years and I find it to be very good. I have over 900 posts on it and I have

have contact with some very nice people there. Good Luck

Archived