Heated Toilet seat

Gypsy Traveler

Okay....before you start making jokes.......once you have a warm tushy, it's hard to go back to cold toilet seats.

I never use heat at night in my house. I have FMS and I HATE the shock of a cold seat in the middle of the night. I have a heated toilet seat in my house with a little blue night light. I can't tell you how much I love this thing. If I had my choice of diamonds or a heated seat, I'd choose the seat.

I haven't been able to find a battery one or 12v one for our 5th wheel. I can't be the ONLY one who wants one.

Anyone else?

It's all fine and dandy until someone's marshmallow catches fire!

2015 Ford F-250 6.2L (She ain't diesel but she hauls ass!)

2012 Jayco Pinnacle 36KPTS

Http://www.5thwheelgypsy.blogspot.com

Oddly enough... I have seen an RV with a heated toilet set, but I dont' know if it's what your talking about. It was a shaped heating pad that mounted to the underside of the existing lid and rested on the lower seat. Just a cursory search came up with the toastie tush.

"3 settings. Only 14 to 28 watts power usage"

Wow....thats a far cry from going out to the outhouse at -20 when I was growing up. We've come a long way.

<p>....JIM and LINDA......2001 American Eagle 40 '.towing a GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 with RZR in the rear. 1999 JEEP Cherokee that we tow as well.

IT IS A CONTENTED MAN WHO CAN APPRECIATE THE SCENERY ALONG A DETOUR.

Wow....thats a far cry from going out to the outhouse at -20 when I was growing up. We've come a long way.

Man has evolved since then our brains are no longer down there and we move before it gets that cold :P And we even have toilet paper :huh:

Jim Spence

2000 Dodge 3500 1 ton QC 4x4 dually 5.9 diesel LB

BD exhaust brake, 6 spd manual trans

34CKTS Cedar Creek 5er, Trail-Air hitch

Going to need a fair bit of power when boondocking or you'll have to hold your business while it warms if you leave it off to save power.

If you can find a split seat you can always just put a pair of fuzzy socks on it. From Pinterest:

94f7e609400a5615c2490667e5c91415.jpg

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

In Alaska, where outhouses are not as uncommon as they are in the lower 48, lots of folks use blue foam pads cut to fit and glued to the toilet seat. It's considered pretty luxurious, even. :P

WDR

1993 Foretravel U225 with Pacbrake and 5.9 Cummins with Banks

1999 Jeep Wrangler, 4" lift and 33" tires

Raspberry Pi Coach Computer

Ham Radio

Just coat the ring with Salonpas. Your bum will be warm for hours. :wacko:

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Okay....before you start making jokes.......once you have a warm tushy, it's hard to go back to cold toilet seats.

I never use heat at night in my house. I have FMS and I HATE the shock of a cold seat in the middle of the night. I have a heated toilet seat in my house with a little blue night light. I can't tell you how much I love this thing. If I had my choice of diamonds or a heated seat, I'd choose the seat.

I haven't been able to find a battery one or 12v one for our 5th wheel. I can't be the ONLY one who wants one.

Anyone else?

Simple remove the seat and take it to bed with you or hang it next to the heater. When you need to take of business bring the seat to the bathroom. It will be warm and toasty!

Living the full time RV dream in a Holiday Rambler Motor home.

Our Travel Blog is http://rvroadriders.com

Archived