Why your mother in law is the only life form you should carry in a trailer or 5th wheel

telcoman

Injured but alive. 2 of us. We were lucky no one was in back seat, that part got completely crushed, i think it rolled over  a boulder in that spot. Worst part was I could smell propane and the truck was still running. I could not reach the key, It took half  a minute to release my belt and I fell on my head, but at least I got it turned off. 

Paul Beddows

Summer-Abbotsford BC, Winter Jalisco Mexico

Co-Founder of NATCOA

Wagon Master for Caravanas de Mexico RV Caravans

2010 Majestic Class C

Wow! Just wow!

A number of years ago my in laws were coming back home and hit black ice and a wicked cross wind. My FIL was able to guide the rig off the highway and plant it on its side. The damage was no where near that bad. 

Glad you all did not have major injuries. Property can be replaced, life and limb... not so much.

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

Congrats on coming out of that mess alive and one piece. Most folks in a later model truck that's crash tested and belted in in a truck make it. Glad you guys were in that group!

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Glad you made it. Motorhomes do much the same in rollovers. I don't ride in them either save steel framed passenger buses like the Prevost. Trucks and fivers are much safer and survivable in a wreck, if belted in the truck towing it.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Canada, not the US or Mexico, you are probably fooled,  but Canada does have desert, this area has prickly pear cactus, I had to crawl through a patch of it getting out through the window which had been completely smashed..

Paul Beddows

Summer-Abbotsford BC, Winter Jalisco Mexico

Co-Founder of NATCOA

Wagon Master for Caravanas de Mexico RV Caravans

2010 Majestic Class C

Archived