Need to park near Seattle

jkoenig24

I'm booked on a cruise (Norweigan Bliss) sailing out of Seattle (2225 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121) on Saturday, Sept 15th, 2018. I've heard some horror stories about the homeless population in the Seattle area (RVers return to find their RVs trashed and even finding homeless who have moved in while the owners have been away!). Are any forum members familiar with SAFE RV parking opportunities in the Seattle area? I'd like to get into the Seattle area a day or two before I sail and, will be back eight days later (so, I'd be looking for ~ two weeks storage/camping). If I could get parking with 15A electric, I wouldn't have to empty my fridge completely. I checked the local(?) KOA which, in the last few years, is getting terrible reviews. I'm willing to pay for safe, secure parking. Are any forum members familiar with the area who could make a recommendation? Thanks in advance!

About 8 years ago we stayed at Lake Pleasant RV Park in Bothell, WA with our 37' rig you see in our avatar.  We stayed for a couple of nights then parked our rig in their storage lot while we went on an Alaska Cruise.  They had 15 amps in the storage lot, but someone unplugged our cord and we lost all that was in the fridge.  Other than that problem it is a very nice park in a safe neighborhood.  Have stayed there many times visiting our children in the area. 

I don't know the length of your rig, but you might want to give them a call to see if they can accommodate you.

2001 Freightliner FL70, Cat 3126b 300hp, 860 lb/ft, 6 speed manual Eaton/Fuller

Motorhome body by Transport Designs (37 ft overall)

Motorhome Specs and Pictures

Our Music Ministry

Since you're a member of Escapees they have a park in Chimacum and they used to let Alaskan ferry/cruisers park their RV there while taking the trip . . . if they had space.  You might want to give them a call.  You'd have to make other connections to get to your Seattle cruise.  There are fast ferries you could use to get from one side to the other and possibly spending the night at a hotel near the cruise line depending what time the cruise leaves.

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

Archived