RV Insurance for Fulltimers

We have Progressive also and it was cheaper than Blue Sky by approx $500. I worked 30 yrs in the insurance industry and I do know how to read policies, so I am sure there were no reductions in coverage or higher deductibles etc that accounted for this difference. We actually have additional coverages on the Progressive policy that were not offered on the Blue Sky policy

i have and had discounts on both. As you know there are MANY variables when they calculate any insurance rate. So the odds are that NO ONE will have all of the same variables. I shop my rates every year or two to make sure that I am getting the best rate for the coverages that I want.

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

• 4 weeks later...

My truck window was smashed and my Garmin Dezl stolen and the dash was damaged in an attempt to get my camera monitor. Truck was repaired by our Progressive auto policy and our Progressive full timer policy covered the GPS because the trucks policy did not cover contents. Claims when smooth via email.

Later,

J

PS I used Miller Insurance (link above) to setup both rigs policies. They were great to work with.

2012 Landmark, San Antonio

2013 Silverado CC, 3500HD, Duramax, DRW, 4x4

Backup, side and hitch cameras, Tireminder TPMS

• 2 weeks later...

We have Progressive also and it was cheaper than Blue Sky by approx $500. I worked 30 yrs in the insurance industry and I do know how to read policies, so I am sure there were no reductions in coverage or higher deductibles etc that accounted for this difference. We actually have additional coverages on the Progressive policy that were not offered on the Blue Sky policy.

What does Progressive offer that Blue Sky does not?

Rex & Karen

Libre y pobre en La Casa Rodante

Archived