Classes of 2008 and 2009

That's why I like parking next to Jeri....she's up early and I don't need to worry about making noise and waking up my neighbor. You have solar now so you might make me move out by myself with the generator people!!!

Paul & Marsha Weaver
Bella our cat
2008 Carriage Cameo 35' SB3
2010 Ford F350 DRW
Blog: http://wheresweaver.blogspot.com
SKP# 102686

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's why I like parking next to Jeri....she's up early and I don't need to worry about making noise and waking up my neighbor. You have solar now so you might make me move out by myself with the generator people!!!

You're so funny, Paul. We have NO problem with generators. The good thing is that Q has lots of room so folks can either squeeze together or have lots of their own space.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

Yep, Stanley and Paul, SNOW in southern AZ! What's up with that! Did we make a wrong turn somewhere!? We are in Tucson and they are calling for snow at 4-6,000 feet and above. When you can see it on the south side of Mt. Lemmon it is absolutely beautiful!

Send me WARM wishes tomorrow as the RV park's traditonal New's Year Day hike in the desert will be early morining and between 30 and 40 degrees! But hey, where else can you hike in snow in the desert!?

Carol

The Simpsons

Fulltimers from Va. Beach, VA

2008 37' Hitchhiker, 2008 Dodge Ram 3500

blog: cas32.blogspot.com

34 degrees, 20 mile an hour winds from the N, snowing, and we are in Vegas, give me a break. stay warm everybody in the SW. Now if you were in SW FL, 75 degrees with some clouds, let me think, where will I be next year?

travel safe and enjoy the ride

Eric and Karla Trippe w/ their dog Kora always in our thoughts
2006 3650 Georgie Boy Landau.. on a F53 chassis.
pulling a Malibu Maxx...w/ a kayak on top (Liquid Logic Duce Coupe)

09/16 update, after 8 yrs of fting, bought a house in Crystal Lake, IL

http://acoupleofboomers.blogspot.com

Late November to early January we see a lot of storms come through, most last a day or two and move on. I'm happy for the water and how many flowers are going to be out in the spring after the seeds have had a good soaking.

About a half inch of rain so far in Gilbert and around 45 degrees so it is still shorts weather for this transplanted northerner. We did get two days of frost last week that browned off the lantana so no flowers until early March. :-(

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Yep, it snowed here in Tucson last night, but it wasn't snowing or raining this morning. I loved seeing the snow on Mt. Lemmon. 15 of us went on the hike I mentioned above near Tubac, AZ, about 40 miles south of Tucson. It was 39 degrees but no wind. The sun came out and it was a beautiful day for a hike. The views of the snow on the mountain tops were gorgeous. But tonight will really be the cold one!

Carol

The Simpsons

Fulltimers from Va. Beach, VA

2008 37' Hitchhiker, 2008 Dodge Ram 3500

blog: cas32.blogspot.com

I'm with Sandie!

34 degrees, 20 mile an hour winds from the N, snowing, and we are in Vegas, give me a break. stay warm everybody in the SW. Now if you were in SW FL, 75 degrees with some clouds, let me think, where will I be next year?

Lets see, the RGV in Texas? LOL. We were in Naples early last December and it was getting crowded. Heard the big group shows up after New Years. Did enjoy the warm and the beaches not the traffic.

Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Sorry to miss the get together, we are on a gate 100 mi S of San Antonio. Don't have internet or Verizon service [i am at the laundry] Hope to make the escapade in March.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Freddy & Delcie Prather

Echo- Yorkie
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7 Jake Brake #5000 Air Bags
2005 Mobile Suites 36RE3
Full Time Since Oct 1st 2009

Sorry to miss the get together, we are on a gate 100 mi S of San Antonio. Don't have internet or Verizon service [i am at the laundry] Hope to make the escapade in March.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Freddy and Delcie

We'll really miss you this year. However, we're seriously thinking of doing the Escapade. Maybe we'll make up our minds this week as we are leaning that way.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Lets see, the RGV in Texas? LOL. We were in Naples early last December and it was getting crowded. Heard the big group shows up after New Years. Did enjoy the warm and the beaches not the traffic.

Jeff

you are right, the traffic gets bad after mid Jan. but the beaches and warmth make up for that. Where we stay in FMB, we can walk, bike or take a trolley to get to the beach. You just work around the traffic.

• 4 weeks later...

Back in Apache Junction. Had a really long shower yesterday and it felt so wonderful. However, it is raining here and the girls are not happy.

Had a wonderful time visiting with everybody in Q and sure did miss you guys who couldn't make it this year. :(

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...

We are starting West today. Plan to stay a few days each at the Ranch, Dreamcatchers, and Benson. before the Escapade.Hope to see some of ya'll there.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Freddy & Delcie Prather

Echo- Yorkie
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7 Jake Brake #5000 Air Bags
2005 Mobile Suites 36RE3
Full Time Since Oct 1st 2009

• 1 month later...

Leaving the Escapade this am for Casa Grande. Was good to spend time with Terry and Jeri and Roger and Lyn.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!

Freddy and Delcie

It was good to see you both too! Landed a site yesterday at the SKP park in Benson...not many left. Got to see and say adios to Dave & Diane as they we pulling out and we were pulling in. Off to check out "Mi Casa" restaurant this p.m. with Tom & Dianne.

Life is Good!

Roger

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Class of 2012 & "Class-less"!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

Everyone seems to be moving one way or another for sure! We were going to spend one night in Deming. Then, we were going to spend two nights in Deming. Actually, the only reason we stop is to spend a little time with Lee. We did that, took a couple pictures of his new little toy (which I'll post in a couple days), went to lunch and then we struggled with that same old question, should we go on? We did. Tonight we're at the Visitor's Center in Anthony, Texas.

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

Aren't you the same Jeri that keeps telling Marsha and I to slow down? Ha ha! We are still in Mesa/Phoenix but will begin heading eastward on Tuesday. We are heading up over the mountains, through Payson to stop at the Very Large Array in New Mexico. We will then meander slowly across Texas (that state is tooooo big) to Houston.

Paul & Marsha Weaver
Bella our cat
2008 Carriage Cameo 35' SB3
2010 Ford F350 DRW
Blog: http://wheresweaver.blogspot.com
SKP# 102686