Classes of 2008 and 2009

Thanks, Dave & Wanderin -- hey, I think we met you (Wanderin-Jeri w/out Terry?) back in Mesa last spring, dinner organized with Jim & Sandie, Eric & Carla, Soos (one of ya').

We'll be there, BUT VERY LATE; we still do committee work for an event in N. Calif, the w/e of 3rd Sat (that's 18-23 in 2012); so, we'll look around for folks once we arrive -- too late for the big party... but not too late for the Big Tent show.

Cheers,

-Don

Edited by DonF

Don & Fannie

2005 Volvo 670, 12sp FreedomLine, "Black Dude", 3.36 axle, Szmyt Wonder-Bed Smart loader,

ET hitch, Jackalopee (original-prototype), BLUE-DOT air-over-hydraulic brake system,

2007 New Horizons F35RLSSS-C (Mor/Ryde-IS, Kodiak disc brakes, 17.5 H tires),

2005 smart fortwo passion

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, Dave & Wanderin -- hey, I think we met you (Wanderin) back in Mesa last spring, dinner organized with Jim & Sandie, Eric & Carla, Soos (one of ya').

We'll be there, BUT VERY LATE; we still do committee work for an event in N. Calif, the w/e of 3rd Sat (that's 18-23 in 2012); so, we'll look around for folks once we arrive -- too late for the big party... but not too late for the Big Tent show.

Cheers,

-Don

Yes. We did meet! We'll see you in "Q" sometime!

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

I see it, I followed the cigar smoke trail and located it by the pile of beer cans!! :unsure:

We have an appointment tomorrow morning at 10:00 to get our satellite changed out. This guy has a fork lift, so that sounded like a better deal than me climbing around on the roof. ;)

We toured the Marathon RV plant today. They are not building any RV's right now, but they said they were going to start production in January as they do have a few orders. We took a look at a few of their 1.5M coaches and were very careful not to touch or break anything :o Talk about "rich for your blood". They were nice, but way too shiny, and waaaay out of my pay grade. It was sad to see the huge plant silent. We toured the work stations where they do all of their custom work as most of these coaches are designed by order. They are located right across the street from the Monaco plant, where there was activity going on at least. We are going to take a tour over there in a day or two.

Now it's laundry time and there is one just around the corner, so by for now. Steve

I agree with you on that one! There is a thing called "Too Foofy!" Just not too homey in a 1.5 mil rig. I'm glad they're out of our range! Actually, I'd take a Newell before that anyway! I'll be interested to hear your reports from the Monaco tour. You guys have a great Thanksgiving!

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

Guest coldsmoke

met up with jerry and janice at beaumont texas. went to cracker barrel one night. then next night janice cooked pot roast,, and then tried to kill me with a peach cobbler and icecream!!!!!! my favorite desert woo hoooooo

jerry still talks funny, but being in the south for a couple weeks i can understand him now.. go fugure.. having a really good time with them, short stay but still fun.

we need to go trout fishing again..

and dang i love CHEESY GRITS !!!!!!

mike and deb and smokey

This is what is so great about being a RVer, friends you make and get to see again. Cheesy Grits is not the only thing Mike likes to Eat!!!!! It has been great visiting with Mike and Deb and Smoky, hope to get together again next year somewhere. We do not plan on attending the get together in Q but we will follow every one else's adventures on the forum. If enough people are in Texas this winter, we may have a get together.

Jerry

met up with jerry and janice at beaumont texas. went to cracker barrel one night. then next night janice cooked pot roast,, and then tried to kill me with a peach cobbler and icecream!!!!!! my favorite desert woo hoooooo

jerry still talks funny, but being in the south for a couple weeks i can understand him now.. go fugure.. having a really good time with them, short stay but still fun.

we need to go trout fishing again..

and dang i love CHEESY GRITS !!!!!!

mike and deb and smokey

http://www.toadswildadventures.blogspot.com/

Just travelin' down life's highway-toot-toot!

DITTO, from Sou. Calif (Temecula) -- HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL, CLASSMATES, LURKERS, NEWB's & wannabes!

-Don

Don & Fannie

2005 Volvo 670, 12sp FreedomLine, "Black Dude", 3.36 axle, Szmyt Wonder-Bed Smart loader,

ET hitch, Jackalopee (original-prototype), BLUE-DOT air-over-hydraulic brake system,

2007 New Horizons F35RLSSS-C (Mor/Ryde-IS, Kodiak disc brakes, 17.5 H tires),

2005 smart fortwo passion

Happy Thanksgiving! all y'all! Hope everyone has a great one out there. We are parked behind the Elks Club in Eugene for ours. We have the turkey in the oven, and after yesterday's session with the Satellite place we can watch football. Yeah!

I'll tell you our satellite story later! :lol: Steve

Edited by Steved44

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Happy Thanksgiving! all y'all! Hope everyone has a great one out there. We are parked behind the Elks Club in Eugene for ours. We have the turkey in the oven, and after yesterday's session with the Satellite place we can watch football. Yeah!

I'll tell you our satellite story later! :lol: Steve

Steve How long are you & Carol going to be in Eugene? Were leaving Oak Harbor Friday AM & think we'll get to Eugene or Salem area for the nite.

Steve & Sandy

Papillon's Yoda & Ruby

2008 Phaeton 40QDH DP

http://allgire-travels.blogspot.com

Steve How long are you & Carol going to be in Eugene? Were leaving Oak Harbor Friday AM & think we'll get to Eugene or Salem area for the nite.

We will still be here, probably until next week. We are at the Eugene Elks club on 11th Ave. On the West side of town. We're not going Black Friday shopping, so we should be around the bus. there's only one other RV here and it's an old 5th wheel. Give us a PM if you stop in Eugene and we'll see if we can track you down. Steve

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

WOW, did Cory finally kick you guys out? :-) I'm still in Florida enjoying the grand kids and warm weather.

Travel safe

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

WOW, did Cory finally kick you guys out? :-) I'm still in Florida enjoying the grand kids and warm weather.

Travel safe

Joe

Well we decided the rent was getting too high :-) & it's getting a little wet :-( Need to dry out the webs between the toes. Glad your enjoying Florida...Maybe we'll see you in Q if not before?

Steve & Sandy

Papillon's Yoda & Ruby

2008 Phaeton 40QDH DP

We will still be here, probably until next week. We are at the Eugene Elks club on 11th Ave. On the West side of town. We're not going Black Friday shopping, so we should be around the bus. there's only one other RV here and it's an old 5th wheel. Give us a PM if you stop in Eugene and we'll see if we can track you down. Steve

Well do. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Steve & Sandy

Papillon's Yoda & Ruby

2008 Phaeton 40QDH DP

Well we decided the rent was getting too high :-) & it's getting a little wet :-( Need to dry out the webs between the toes. Glad your enjoying Florida...Maybe we'll see you in Q if not before?

I saw where there were some new records set for rain fall. Glad I'm not there right now. I'll be here till around the 6th of December. Then I'll be working my way back to Yuma. Current plans are to be in Yuma till the middle of January.

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

This is what is so great about being a RVer, friends you make and get to see again. Cheesy Grits is not the only thing Mike likes to Eat!!!!! It has been great visiting with Mike and Deb and Smoky, hope to get together again next year somewhere. We do not plan on attending the get together in Q but we will follow every one else's adventures on the forum. If enough people are in Texas this winter, we may have a get together.

Jerry

Linda and I will be in Mission thru April. I think Paul and Marsha are in Mission also. Leaving Chattanooga Monday morning heading that way.

Bob

2005 Volvo VNL 780 (Big Red)

Cummins ISX 500HP/1650FT LBS

Ultrashift, 3.42, MAX-Brake

Pressure Pro, ET Hitch, Jackalopee

2010 Scion Xd on truck

'08 40' Alfa Gold SGF38RLES

SKP#98492

Linda and I will be in Mission thru April. I think Paul and Marsha are in Mission also. Leaving Chattanooga Monday morning heading that way.

Bob

We are at the Houston Elks until after Christmas. Will then head to Mission. We'll have to get together!

Paul & Marsha Weaver
Bella our cat
2008 Carriage Cameo 35' SB3
2010 Ford F350 DRW
Blog: http://wheresweaver.blogspot.com
SKP# 102686

I haven't been able to get on the internet for the past few days and I don't have much of a connection now so I'll make this short and hope I can get it posted. It's looking a little better for me to be in Q on the 15th but still too early to make plans. I don't know what to do about that sign up deal. I guess I'll just play it by ear. Bye and don't be surprised when you don't hear from me. This signal is crazy I get 3 bars and the remote computer will not respond. I get one bar and sometimes I get on anyway. Then I type a post and it disconnects instead of posting. Oh Well. See YA Happy Thanksgiving

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

IYO...just come to Q and join the party....Signing up helps me plan but the chili pot will certainly stretch to feed you!!!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

I haven't been able to get on the internet for the past few days and I don't have much of a connection now so I'll make this short and hope I can get it posted. It's looking a little better for me to be in Q on the 15th but still too early to make plans. I don't know what to do about that sign up deal. I guess I'll just play it by ear. Bye and don't be surprised when you don't hear from me. This signal is crazy I get 3 bars and the remote computer will not respond. I get one bar and sometimes I get on anyway. Then I type a post and it disconnects instead of posting. Oh Well. See YA Happy Thanksgiving

That sounds great! We were certainly hoping you'd be able to make it.

Edited by Wanderin'

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

And I'll have spaghetti waiting.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

We will still be in Beaumont, Tx when you come thru. Give us a call and maybe we can get together for a meal or a visit. Or maybe you can spend the night at the Elks lodge, water and electric available.

Jerry

Bob

http://www.toadswildadventures.blogspot.com/

Just travelin' down life's highway-toot-toot!

We will still be in Beaumont, Tx when you come thru. Give us a call and maybe we can get together for a meal or a visit. Or maybe you can spend the night at the Elks lodge, water and electric available.

Jerry

If you guys ever venture over to "the BIG CITY" give us a call and we can meet for lunch!

Paul

Paul & Marsha Weaver
Bella our cat
2008 Carriage Cameo 35' SB3
2010 Ford F350 DRW
Blog: http://wheresweaver.blogspot.com
SKP# 102686