Steph

I’m from Florida prior to full time travel.  I’ll be using Bushnell Fl for my address.  Is it alright to keep the doctors, accountants, bank from my current county in Florida or do I need to switch all those to Bushnell county?

We kept the doctors we had even though we moved our domicile out of state. We just went back once year to do physicals--otherwise our PPO offered coverage everywhere we tried to use it. Our bank, USAA, was never in our home state so there was nothing to do there. We didn't have an accountant but accounting regulations within the state are probably the same in both locations; I'd check that out to be sure, though. You may get by with just changing your address on accounts but the bank could be a problem depending on how well they process the guidelines for the Patriot Act.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Since you are already a resident of and domiciled in FL there should really be no issue with keeping your current doctors and business contacts. We did that same thing when we went fulltime, except that we were in TX and moved from Ft. Worth, Tarrant County to Livingston in Polk County. Most domicile issues arise over different states for such things as legal problems would be rare from county differences. In most such cases the problem is created by issues of state law or jurisdiction. The one thing that I would caution you about is that you need to discuss the address change/move with your bank and any other financial institutions that you do business with as there seems to have been a recent increase in problems stemming from the Patriot Act as it applies to banking. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

We had doctors all over the country with no issues.

Choose a bank that has branches all over.

Has any RVers ever heard of people getting 'caught' because of not having everything where their domicile was made?

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel