Still broke down in Spokane Washington.

runaway parents

I live in Spokane.  Here are some ideas:

What to do in Spokane, WA

I don't know what you like to do, but I'd recommend visiting Spokane Falls...they should really be spectacular about now.  The Nishinomiya Tsutakawa Japanese Garden is interesting...I don't know how much is still blooming.  Then there are museums, places to hike or bike, etc.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

2 hours ago, LindaH said:

I live in Spokane.  Here are some ideas:

What to do in Spokane, WA

I don't know what you like to do, but I'd recommend visiting Spokane Falls...they should really be spectacular about now.  The Nishinomiya Tsutakawa Japanese Garden is interesting...I don't know how much is still blooming.  Then there are museums, places to hike or bike, etc.

That sounds Like something Fun To do. yesterday we  took the Jeep for drive to the top of Mount Spokane talk about a long way up.  But beautiful views then we went to green bluff that was pretty nice Too .We Will definitely check into what you suggested thank you.

Edited by runaway parents

I was going to suggest the drive up to Mt. Spokane, but it does require a Discover Pass to access.  Guess you lucked out!

Duncan Garden in Manito Park is beautiful when it's in full bloom, but it may be a bit early yet to see it in all its splendor.  However, there is an arboretum next to the garden that's interesting to walk through, if you like that sort of thing.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

4 minutes ago, LindaH said:

I was going to suggest the drive up to Mt. Spokane, but it does require a Discover Pass to access.  Guess you lucked out!

Duncan Garden in Manito Park is beautiful when it's in full bloom, but it may be a bit early yet to see it in all its splendor.  However, there is an arboretum next to the garden that's interesting to walk through, if you like that sort of 

Thank you

Cross into ID, Post falls off the side of I90, then Coeur D Alene is a pretty and small town Downtown, used to be a Eatery there 'Hudson's Hamburgers' where could only order a Burger, you got what they served yet was good and cheap.  Beautiful Lake.

Go North on US 95 to the Farragut State Park, Ex US Navy Training base WWII.  On Lake Pend Orielle one of the deepest Natural Lakes in the US.

Edited by ddm502001

Bremerton ship yards, with the Navy tours. Space Needle. Boeing used to have a great tour. Downtown homeless camps. If you can't find something to do in Seattle, you're just not trying.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

It does say that I'll probably be wrong, again. Spokane is too far from Leavenworth, but it could kill a day. Great Schnitzel, incredible brats. Riverfront Park and Spokane Falls is closer. There's a ton of winery and brewery tours, and I think there's even a distillery. Might say something about what it takes to live there.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.