Broke down need help!

runaway parents

I need help identify ing this part It is inside the rail on the Passenger side of the truck. Power steering hoses go to it and it looks like a square Box. Maybe a Junction Box definite crack in it what's it called? This is on a 08 vnl780 Lost all power steering oil completely dumped out of it. Stranded at rest area.

36 minutes ago, HERO Maker said:

Sorry, it doesn't sound like anything I can help you with (mine 2001). but how about posting a picture of it?

Where are you stranded?  You never know who 

37 minutes ago, HERO Maker said:

Sorry, it doesn't sound like anything I can help you with (mine 2001). but how about posting a picture of it?

Where are you stranded?  You never know who might be close!

Between moses lake and Spokane. Rest area east of ritzvill Headed towards Spokane. On I 90.

Call for mobile mechanic, they are 24-7 and will have it repaired fast.

Do brace yourself for the price, but sure beats being stuck in a rest area.

I had to do it, price was cheaper than I expected, and I got to watch him diagnose and resolve the issue.

Helped me immensely when a similar issue popped up a couple years later,

2006 Volvo VNL 780, " Arvey"  Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

2010 Forest River Coachman Freedom Express 280RLS

Jackalopee

3 hours ago, spindrift said:
32 minutes ago, Parrformance said:

Call for mobile mechanic, they are 24-7 and will have it repaired fast.

Do brace yourself for the price, but sure beats being stuck in a rest area.

I had to do it, price was cheaper than I expected, and I got to watch him diagnose and resolve the issue.

Helped me immensely when a similar issue popped up a couple years later,

Called for mobile mechanic a About 10 o'clock showed up around 11:30. Just to tell us it was out of his scope of work. And charged $385. Did a lot of calling found out this Part is on a National  backorder list. had Part houses and Wrecking yards. looking all over eastern Washington to no Avail. My son works over by Olympia at modern equipment. He managed to locate. The part south of seattle. He has a truck driver that makes a trip to Spokane every night. He thinks he might be able to get the part delivered to us by midnight we will see.

Good morning still broke down at a rest area what a ruff night but beside that we have good news part no.2103273 oil cooler was delivered to our truck door about 1:30am. Have to   unload Jeep and make a run to closest town wich is 27 miles away.to Pic up buckets and more coolant if I can clamp of hoses I may not have to drain it.go to Pic up floor dry I have pig mats don't think it's enough got quite a mess to clean up.