Air compressor fun

runaway parents

So we decided to take on the  oil leak Where the air compressor is mounted to the bell housing. Found out Prior to us messing with it somebody had stripped the bolt closest to the block. Oh what fun!! Now I know why it was leaking. After a bunch of explicit explicit construction language I manage to get it fixed And we are on our way to getting this back together . What a project.

I'm not as flexible as I was 40 years ago. So the easiest way I could get to this compressor was to remove the left front tire the inner   Fender And remove the   steering shaft.  I had  Great help my wife was even out there getting her hands greasy. May have to take her out to dinner tonight . She deserves it. I know of a least one bloody knuckle She got. She kept her cool .Didn't throw   any wrenches.  Not even any explicit construction language.

19 minutes ago, runaway parents said:

I'm not as flexible as I was 40 years ago. So the easiest way I could get to this compressor was to remove the left front tire the inner   Fender And remove the   steering shaft.  I had  Great help my wife was even out there getting her hands greasy. May have to take her out to dinner tonight . She deserves it. I know of a least one bloody knuckle She got. She kept her cool .Didn't throw   any wrenches.  Not even any explicit construction language.

I can no longer work without Expletives and throwing Something at some point!!!

Having a wife willing to get greasy is a wonderful thing.  My wife has been under the trucks many times, often with an impact wrench in hand.  We're pretty lucky.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net