Crossing Into Canada Re: Covid

Kevin H

Thanks - I've looked at that site.  I'm more looking for real world experience.  I was watching a youtube this morning.  The guy filmed his entire entry into Canada.  Covid was never mentioned at the border.   Guns, food, reason for visit, etc, but no mention of Covid.  Got me to wondering of current practices.

The richest are not those who have the most, but those who need the least.

I’ve been across twice in the last month. Once in Blaine Washington and Cascade Washington. Questions about firearms and fresh fruits and vegetables. It went real quick entering. It was a much longer line and slower coming back into America 

USAF Retired

2020 Cedar Creek Silverback 33IK, 2019 Chevy 2500

SKP# 159285

We just came back from a cruise to AK that left out of Vancouver.  We flew into VC on United from Houston.  United had us upload all our vaccination information into our reservations and, as I recall, some of the same info was required for the ArriveCAN app.  For fully vaccinated travelers no COVID tests were required going or returning.

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

My husband and I just returned to the US from Canada,  no questions at all about Covid returning (Michigan).  When entering in late June  the border agent just wanted out passports.  (We did fill out "arriveCAN".).  that had our covid information, and the border agent referred to that.    He asked about guns and dairy products.  we got right through

good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system