Long Term RV Parking

I inherited a 2002 Winnebago Journey DL and I am driving it from Minnesota to NW Arkansas next weekend.  Long term RV parking is scarce in the Rogers/Fayetteville area where we plan on relocating.

Any tips on finding long term parking with hook ups?

We are excited about this transition in our life.

Thanks!

I just did a 'Google' for long-term rv parks in ........  This and others came up.  Mobile home parks is a good way to get ideas.  Some have spaces for RVs.

Are you not going to travel at all?  If not, a mobile home may be better for you.

https://campgrounds.rvlife.com/regions/arkansas/fayetteville/trailwood-mobile-home-rv-park-252109

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

47 minutes ago, CoolFeet said:

Most parks make exceptions for clean RVs.

Absolutely right. The vast majority will waive that rule if you send a picture or have them look it over when you arrive. There are a few exceptions, but very few in my experience. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

if you just show up you better have a back-up plan. One place  I used to go annually changed  hands last year and they would not accept any older than 2016. The park manager advocated for me but the new owner would not bend.  I have not check but I think they have moved to full time - non moving occupants rather than travelers. I looked on google earth and all sites seem full but there is a notation that the lowest monthly rate is $500.00.  There is another newish park in the general area that showed a monthly rate of $600.00 when I checked.