Need to have fifth wheel towed

Aggie79-82a

I was in your shoes several years ago. I visited or called a couple RV dealer asking for names of haulers. I found two very able individuals in the Austin area. Commercial haulers should have all the insurance needs to cover your longer haul

I luckily didn't have use them as my trucks repair parts arrived a week early.

There is a lady on another forum that owns a RV but doesn't own a TV but all ways can find some one to move her.

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

Wait Time:

ALL the "Motor Clubs" use contract tow service operators for whatever level of service you have.  The dispatchers may -or may not- be knowledgeable of the various types of vehicles.

Tow operators may contract with *several* Motor Clubs.

At one time *you* could join the Tow Operators Forum without being "affiliated".  It was beneficial to see which "Motor Clubs" (if they named them) promptly honored the invoices sent by the tow operator/s.

Ratings ranged from good to terrible - and everywhere in between!  Also, the tow operators may be busy servicing their *regular* clients, eg: Highway Patrols, County and City PDs, etc. Getting a road cleared is a priority over a flat tire.  Traffic conditions (numerous accidents, etc.) add to the delay *you* may experience.

Back to the tow service getting paid for the service they provided to you.....check with your ERS provider to see if *you* can pay and be reimbursed.

A credit card or cash may expedite the service you receive!!

😉

Edited by Pappy Yokum