Lincoln block home

GlennWest

1 minute ago, Pat & Pete said:

That was then .

Now you're 70+ year(s) old(er) ? 

Hmm . you have more energy than me . ;)

Yes, I am very blessed with health. I have some grandchildren that would love to help also. Not long ago my grandson built a right good size lego block house. Looked darn good too. 

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

1 hour ago, GlennWest said:

Yes, I am very blessed with health. I have some grandchildren that would love to help also. Not long ago my grandson built a right good size lego block house. Looked darn good too. 

Excellent . Must be you keep the juices flowing good enough . Been told by more than one that's the trick to longevity . ;)

Anyway , definitely post a build thread of your progress on this 'project' . :)

Goes around , comes around .

Will try. DW will take lot of pics especially if grandkids involved. Will post. Going to take a year long job in La Porte soon. Suppose to be 5/10s. If so will come over here on weekends and get some clearing done for this.

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

2 hours ago, GlennWest said:

Not long ago my grandson built a right good size lego block house.

So you really have some experience in your family with the blocks. That would carry a lot of weight if it were me. How long ago did he build it? 

If you are now past the age of 70 it is probably time to get started on any major projects that are do it yourself. As one nearing #80, I can tell you that the years cost more as the number increases. 

Edited by Kirk W
add a thought

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Ya'll got me older than I am. Just turned 65. Remember medicare post?  The Lego block house was about 3 year ago. It occupies a complete bedroom. My daughter refuses to tear it down.  Doors open even. I was blown away. He was going thru a terrible time in his life and it was a way out for him. What I think of his daddy I can't post on here. That man is no longer around and thank God for it. But my grandson is very talented to say the least. I am trying to get him in engineering.

4 hours ago, GlennWest said:

Ya'll got me older than I am. Just turned 65. Remember medicare post? 

7 hours ago, Pat & Pete said:

Now you're 70+ year(s) old(er) ? 

Your response to this one threw me as had been following the Medicare thread.  Even so, 70 will come all too quickly and 75 will follow way more quickly than you think! At least for me it has. The years from 20 to 70 seemed much longer when I was looking forward than now that I am looking back. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

2 hours ago, Kirk W said:

Your response to this one threw me as had been following the Medicare thread.  Even so, 70 will come all too quickly and 75 will follow way more quickly than you think! At least for me it has. The years from 20 to 70 seemed much longer when I was looking forward than now that I am looking back. 

I hadn't read the Medicare thread . Some how I thought Glenn stated he was 70 something , somewhere . Sorry about that Glenn . 

Anyway , I swear it was just the day before yesterday that I was 50 . My dear wife tells me I'm already 71 . 

That just can't be . LOL

Edited by Pat & Pete

Goes around , comes around .