Slow gasoline fill on Chevy class C.

chisum 57

Is this at every station or just a single fill?  I've found a couple of stations that pump very slowly.  I know it wasn't a problem with my tank because it is a truck bed auxiliary tank.

Wayne & Jinx
2017 F-350 diesel, dually
2006 Carriage Carri-Lite 36KSQ

Jinx and Wayne

2006 Carriage Carri-Lite 36KSQ

You don't say what RV you have but this has been a problem before, usually caused by the routing of the vent line from the fuel tank. If the line has a loop or a U in it then the low point can collect liquid and block the air from venting out and so require the fill to be very slow as air has to blow back out the fill tube. You might be able to use compressed air in the vent line to blow back through it as a temporary fix, but if it works the problem will likely return after a while. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Ive owned a ton of Class C's over the past 49 years of RVing and seldom experienced that problem. My best guesses of the cause not being there are a kinked or too sharp bent or somehow otherwise restricted fill hose or else a kinked or clogged or improperly routed or collapsed vent hose. Take a good look at both and insure there are no over sharp bends or kinks or any collapsed hoses??

John T Live from the RV near Avon Park Florida nice n warmmmmmmmmmmm