SOUTH bound and DOWN, Quartszite via Clear Lake................

mr. cob

2 minutes ago, rickeieio said:

Some say getting old sucks.  I say, getting old was fun.  It's BEING old that sucks.

Howdy ricky,

Roger that, words of truth those are in deed.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Howdy All,

We made it to Chad's home about 4:PM yesterday, spent the evening eating pizza, tossing cold ones and swapping tall tales.  Got up this morning the sun was shining, lite overcast but the sun could still be seen.  Went for a walk to loosen the knees up, pulled out my chair and sat alongside of the trailer with the sun shining on me, what a wonderful way to start the day.  I suppose I'll wander up and see how Chad is coming with Dave's solar install, the "mini rally" is going well.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Howdy All,

Chad wired up the LED light bars on my CAN AM, he also finished up the solar install on Dave's trailer and then he figured out a work around so that the bunks go up and down in the garage of my toy hauler.  To say that Chad has been busy the last couple of days is an understatement, THANK YOU Chad.

So tomorrow, the 13th, we head to Bakersfield, where will over night in an RV Park, leave the morning of the 14th and arrive later that day at the La Posa South, LTVA a few miles south of Quartszite.  Really looking forward to meeting up with old friends and making new ones under the Arizona SUNSHINE.

Dave

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg