Anyone know who's truck this is?

lappir

6hhhLC3l.jpg

I'm near Fort Sill and found this truck in the overflow parking near the RV park by the lake on base. Is it anyone here? 

Rod

Edited by lappir
photo

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

33 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Rod 

Take off everything to the left of the https and everything to the right of jpg

https://i.imgur.com/eY02T0jl.jpg

Nigel 

Thank you, when did the posting assistant start needing editing? Wondered why I couldn't see the photo. 

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2007 Honda GL 1800

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, tnn94 said:

Yes we purchased that great truck from Brett and Susan and we are staying out at LETRA. They let me park it up there so we do not ruin the lot. 

Todd

Hello Todd, 

I have moved to Tahlequah from Lawton last weekend. Won't be back to Lawton for a while. It looked like a nice park, but I was able to ride my pedal powered vehicle most days to work where I stayed on Sheridan. Staying that far into the base would have made the trip to work quite long, especially when you could only enter and leave most times through the main gate. I wasn't on call a lot, but it would take me most of my 20 minute response time to get off base. 

How do you think the truck would ruin the lot? I keep mine in front of my trailer almost all the time. I may have to lift the front high enough to clear the pin and back in almost to touching the jacks, but I'd rather have it right there with me than off somewhere that I may not be able to see it daily. Once I park my truck it doesn't move till its time to hook up to move everything again. (except when it needs some mechanical attention.). 

Rod

2007 Honda GL 1800

We really like staying at LETRA, the drive sometimes stinks not to bad but the wildlife that is roaming is so cool to see. We get to look at Mount Scott to my north and the range to our south. We do also get to see the rig every day when we leave and come home from work, we did not want to take away from our neighbors view to the north. It is a great place to stay and the staff here is awesome, mostly everyone takes care of each other. 

Todd