Forks RV - Continental Coach

Alie&Jim's Carrilite

Does anyone have a brochure downloaded from before they went out of business?  Trying to find some info on their model line.  I know they were almost all custom, but I know they did standards across their builds.

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

2 hours ago, Alie&Jim's Carrilite said:

Does anyone have a brochure downloaded from before they went out of business?  Trying to find some info on their model line.  I know they were almost all custom, but I know they did standards across their builds.

See if this is what you want. I have a couple pdf's of floor plans and paint pattern if you need them.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UsyfgzRksNg-D_OFH_8wS5lFG2Yr3T86/view?usp=sharing

Ken....

IMG_856.png.ae22d1dc2b12f9fb806b4e17121ee0b0.png

2017 DRV Fullhouse JX450

2020 Volvo VNR 42-640, D13, 455hp, Ishift, 189"wb, factory single, ET Junior Hitch @ 195", Jacklopee, Directlink

2016 GMC 3500 Denali DRW, CC, LB, Curt 25k, Sold

2 hours ago, hatrack said:

See if this is what you want. I have a couple pdf's of floor plans and paint pattern if you need them.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UsyfgzRksNg-D_OFH_8wS5lFG2Yr3T86/view?usp=sharing

Ken....

Thanks Ken, that helps.  We're toying with the idea of buying one if the numbers work out for us.  I know its an orphan, but I don't think there is a Lippert component in the rig.  We're tired of the continual issues we're experiencing with our current rig. 

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins