Help with Hubbys gift

Mollys

My husband would like this item..its on hi RV dream list, and he doesn’t know I’m writing this. We are seniors and I don’t know much about this item he just mentioned it would make his life so much easier. But it’s one of those items that he and I normally would not spend this type of money on because we are on a fixed budget. I’ve looked all around and the cheapest I can find it for is maybe $20 less. Can someone suggest something else,  that they’ve used or created that is  less money or an easier tool. We are seniors and I don’t know much about this item he just mentioned it would make his life so much easier. But it’s one of those items that he and I normally would not spend this type of money on because we are on a fixed budget. I’ve looked all around and the cheapest I can find it for is maybe $20 less. Can someone suggest something else that they’ve use that is less money, I’d really appreciate it.

we have a five year old class A gas motirhome.

Thank yoy

BCA9E8D6-12C6-4C23-9DEF-7C7B8DA3C4E3.png

I did some poking around as well and this really does look like a good price, especially since this is shipped from and sold by Amazon.

Just be aware that this will also require a 12 volt power source where it gets installed. That's probably not an issue on your Motorhome though as I am going to guess that the cord reel will be installed in a compartment where there is already some 12 volt connections.

Shawn and Andrea
Elvis the Cheagle Dog
2013 Volvo 730 / iShift / D13 XE Package / ET Hitch
2016 DRV Mobile Suites 43 Atlanta
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

Read the blog at 40foothouse.com

R8O2pAw.jpg

Welcome to the Escapee forums! I did some searching and I found another one from Amazon for about $200. This one is from Mor-ryde so is a quality product but it is not powered but manual. I also found this one from Technology Research for $335. As Bob has suggested, the space for the equipment could also be a problem as it will need to be near if now where the cord is presently stored. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI