Info on older New Horizon?

BPepper

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I do know of lot of the HDT owners own New Horizons so I thought I would start here. I found a 2008 New Horizons Summit for sale I am interested in. The problem is it is listed thru a broker and they do not have a lot of info on it. Does anyone know where I might be able to get some additional information on this? Any general information on this year or model would be great? The broker does not even know what the weight of the trailer is. I would usually never deal with a broker but I do like the rv. Thanks

Ask the broker to provide the S/N of the unit to you.  You can then call New Horizons directly and they will provide the build info to you, including any options that were installed at the factory.

2012 F350 KR CC DRW w/ some stuff
2019 Arctic Fox 32-5M
Cindy and Tom, Kasey and Maggie (our Newfie and Berner)
Oh...I forgot the five kids.

35 minutes ago, spindrift said:

Ask the broker to provide the S/N of the unit to you.  You can then call New Horizons directly and they will provide the build info to you, including any options that were installed at the factory.

2X. Call New Horizon and tell them your interested in this trailer. Also ask the broker that you want pictures of the the outside walls of the trailer. You want to make sure there is no problems with the fiber glass side walls. You want to make sure there is no delamination going on.

Good Luck with you search,
Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

If they are a broker, and likely will be making a commision on the sale, let them earn it.  They should be willing to help you with info unless they have plenty of potential buyers and/or they dont care.  If they dont care now, they likely will not during the ENTIRE process.

Marcel