Hard wired internet AZ

Lg1

We are new to this forum and would like to see if we can find anyone with the information that we are looking for. We work from home for a company that requires that we have a wired internet connection and for us to use a ethernet cable from the modem to our computers.  Are there any Arizona RV parks where we can get a direct cable coming into our RV and then hook up to the modem for the hard wired internet?  We realize we would have to pay for this and the minimum requirements are 20 mbps on download and 5 on the upload and no data cap. We would appreciate any information as to *what parks might have this in AZ* Thanks for the consideration and we welcome any and all responses.  

Edited by Lg1
Typo

Most parks that have cable TV will have ability to get internet from the cable company supplying the cable but there maybe length of stay restrictions.

Denny 

Denny & Jami SKP#90175
Most Timing with Mac our Scottie, RIP Jasper our Westie
2013 F350 SC DRW 6.2 V8 4.30 Gears
2003 HH Premier 35FKTG Home Base Nebraska

I'm really curious about these speed requirements.  VOIP?  Video conferencing?  20mpbs is pretty high (with any typically shared connection setups).  If you're in a park or campground, getting that might be tricky.  Also, very, very few CG's are going to invest in hard-wired connections, I would think, as a technology guy myself.    You would likely have to have your own internet installed, almost as if you were a "mobile home" in a more permanent spot.  Again, this assumes a lot about the infrastructure of the park / campground.  With today's increasingly fast WiFi solutions, very few CG's are going to want to dig up to install (and maintain) ethernet or coax cable for this kind of connection.

My wife is a cruise travel agent, and for years the company insisted on a "land line" (and still does) along with a fax number requirement.  We decided they could keep us on if they chose, but we weren't going to maintain a land line (and how could we now as full-timers) and having a fax?  No.  Just no. 

I really hope you can find what you're looking for.  My concern for you would be your limited ability to roam around in your RV.  

Good luck, y'all!

MyRVRadio - Streaming online 24/7 at MyRVRadio.com and via mobile apps! Content for RVers from RVers.   2018 Grand Design Momentum 399TH • 2019 Ford F-350 (DRW)
2016 Harley-Davidson Heritage • 2013 Harley Sportster with a sidecar
Web: https://MyRVRadio.com • Facebook: https://fb.com/MyRVRadio  

You can get a router like a Pepwave Surf SOHO MK3, which is what we have, and have Ethernet from a celluar connection.  You might find this guide useful - https://www.rvmobileinternet.com/working-remotely/ starting wiht the video at the top.

2004 40' Newmar Dutch Star DP towing an AWD 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, Fulltimer July 2003 to October 2018, Parttimer now.
Travels through much of 2013 - http://www.sacnoth.com - Bill, Diane and Evita (the cat)

13 minutes ago, Will B. said:

We decided they could keep us on if they chose, but we weren't going to maintain a land line (and how could we now as full-timers) and having a fax?  No.  Just no

Not to derail this thread, but we've maintained a fax line for year by using one of the several efax services.  It's becoming less important these days, but there are some forms that still need to be faxed and every once in a while a doctor's office or a place like that wants to send me something.  I realize there are free fax services I could use, but for $10/mo I've found it helpful to have a dedicated number I can use.  JMO

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

Cotton Lane RV Park in Goodyear, AZ used to have telephone hookups at each site.  It's been a number of years since we've stayed there, so I have no idea whether or not this is still available or whether or not you'd get the speeds you need.  Call them and inquire.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul