2017 2500 Silverado

mesa

Om my dash I can scroll through info and on 1 screen you can see all 4 tires and there air pressure, is there a compatible sensors that I could put on my travel trailer and be recognized by my truck? Hope that makes sense.Thanks 

Mike Foster

2020 Transcend 221RB

2017 Chevrolet 2500 HD

20190920_161514.jpg

Not that I'm aware of, however I think one TPMS company tried to work with the big 3 to develop such a system. Check the websites  for PressurePro, TST Truck, and any other brands that come to mind.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

You can buy OEM and after market sensors for the GM system and install them in the trailer tires. I seem to recall an option to get a pressure monitor in the spare. However; I have no idea how many sensors the OEM monitoring device can handle, but would be a little surprised if it is more than seven which would be how many tires a dual rear wheel truck with spare would have. Another common issue with pressure monitors on trailers is reception. Some systems come with or have optional repeaters to boost the signal from tires distant from the monitor. As Ray mentioned an after market system that could read and display the OEM sensor data and additional sensors may or may not be available.