Think of others.

bruce t

Everyone is affected by the covid-19 problem. But those I really feel for are those thousands of foreigners who have RVs stored in the USA and can't travel to use them. How do they maintain them? How do they have them inspected, registered and insured? We were 'fortunate' that I got ill and had to sell before returning to Australia. So badluck good luck.

If I owned one, I would not want to come because of COVID. I would not worry as much as traveling in the rig, but the plane ride to and from. To sit in a plane with 200 strangers not knowing that they took proper precautions in keeping safe. If they stored them properly, they should be fine. As far as tags and insurance. Most are stored on private property, so they are not on the road. You could renew the tags online and have the stickers sent to the storage facility or a local friends. Insurance can be renewed online so coverage does not laps. Does it suck that people have had to change there plans, yes. I’m a full timer and my travel has been like jello since this whole pandemic started in March. I have been staying in small towns since then to minimize my risk.

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

Someone told me recently the path of air through a commercial air craft was designed to limit mixing before going through it's filtering. It comes out of the vents above and exits below the seat you are sitting in. If you are in a window seat it's even better because there is very little disturbing of the flow by a person or object moving through the isle. Loading and unloading of the planes are the worst times. 

I don't know these to be facts, but they do seem reasonable. 

I will continue to limit my interaction with people unknown to me to the best of my ability, but as  a RN it's quite difficult. I do work in a location where Face-masks  have been used for a very long time. I know the types and the best ones to use depending on the situation and also know the proper use techniques. Some of them have slowly been adopted in public, but at the beginning the use was atrocious. 

Personally I'm not feeling good about the way this has and continues to progress. Many of the knee jerk reactions have not proved to be very beneficial and it seems they keep coming. The "quarantine" apparently has not worked at all and the search for the vector seems to be totally unknown. If it's truly just in the air then there is really no way to avoid it. The continued use of the multitude of chemicals and snake oils seems really wrong. 

I think of others every day. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July.