TSD DISCOUNT

Twotoes

When I first got the TSD discount card last year I was getting about a .40c to .50c discount at most all Loves. Most recent fuel stops I am only getting about .12c discount!  I am hearing that T/A is the best discount now, not Loves. I may have to start filling up at T/A. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

I just filled up at a TA in northern CA on Saturday.  I received a $91.97 discount from a $426.37 fill up.  That went from $3.259 advertised price per gallon at the pump to a discount price of $2.556 per gallon.  After paying the $0.65 transaction fee and the 10% discount charge of $9.20, my total bill was $344.25.  My overall savings was $82.12.  Obviously CA prices are higher than most places, but it is nice to put $80 plus in my pocket just for signing up for a fuel discount program.  TA definitely has the best TSD discounts right now.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

The last email from them is below, received June 15. You should always check the app, or TSD website, for the latest prices as they can change daily....the variable ones offer the biggest discounts

Our discount network is expanding!  We are pleased to announce that through our partnership with EFS, you will have more options to save on fuel while on the road.  Attached to this email is a complete listing of the new stations added.  They are separated in 3 tabs-stations that have discounts of more than 10 cents, stations with discounts ranging from 5 cents to 10 cents and stations with discounts under 5 cents. 

All our current discounts are still in place.  They include:  TA (varies) , Petro (varies), Loves (16 cents off retail), SAAP Brothers (12 cents off retail), Road Ranger (20 cents off retail), Ambest (5 cents off retail), Kwik Trip/Kwik Star (10 cents off retail) and Cash Magic (varies).  

The new discounts are now uploaded to your EFS app so please make sure to check the app while you are getting approval at the pump to ensure you have the current price per gallon.  Remember that fuel prices change daily and sometimes more than once during the day so use the app each time you fuel. 

We will continue to work on expanding to other stations while increasing the discounts on current stations and keep you posted as new partnerships come on-line.  

We are also working on developing our own app to use for price locations.  This app will be used in place of the EFS app you are currently using.  Some customers are still getting the following message "There was a problem getting locations from the server."  Go to your gear icon at the far right and change the search range to 25 miles, and route search range to 10 miles.  Then scroll down and hit OK.  This should allow you to see the prices.  Also, make sure that you tap on the circle with the price to ensure that you are fueling at the correct location.  Sometimes 2 locations are so close you can't tell which station has the price shown on the locator.

Thank you for making the TSD Discount Fuel Program the best in the business! 

On 7/14/2020 at 2:26 AM, Chad Heiser said:

I just filled up at a TA in northern CA on Saturday.  I received a $91.97 discount from a $426.37 fill up.  That went from $3.259 advertised price per gallon at the pump to a discount price of $2.556 per gallon.  After paying the $0.65 transaction fee and the 10% discount charge of $9.20, my total bill was $344.25.  My overall savings was $82.12.  Obviously CA prices are higher than most places, but it is nice to put $80 plus in my pocket just for signing up for a fuel discount program.  TA definitely has the best TSD discounts right now.

Chad, did they get you $25 credit for me listing you as a referral.  I ask because someone used me as a referral and I didn't receive mine after making a 100 gal purchase.

Edit ...  Something I didn't know was they will give you the credit after "MY" 100 gal purchase, which I made on 7/13.  I wonder if they will credit your account or wait and take it off your next purchase.  I forgot to asked them when I talked to them on the phone. 

Edited by dennisvr

"It is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have"

2001 Volvo 660, Cummins 400 ISX, Eaton 3 Peddle Auto Shift    
2014 Fuzion 40' Toyhauler
2015 Smart Car                                                                                                                                                                          

1 hour ago, dennisvr said:

Chad, did they get you $25 credit for me listing you as a referral.  I ask because someone used me as a referral and I didn't receive mine after making a 100 gal purchase.

Edit ...  Something I didn't know was they will give you the credit after "MY" 100 gal purchase, which I made on 7/13.  I wonder if they will credit your account or wait and take it off your next purchase.  I forgot to asked them when I talked to them on the phone. 

No I did not see a referral credit, but I made the purchase on the 12th, so maybe on the next one.  I don’t really know how they do that.  My next purchase won’t be for a while either now that I am all full up with no big trips planned.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg