Window cranks

Twotoes

I have a 2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD with 10 windows that crank open and closed. About 6 of them won’t close tight and allow hot and cold air to escape. Also they bang while traveling down the road. I called Winnabego to get new ones but they want $75 each. Not spending $450 to fix a poor designe. Anyone know of a place to get discount replacement parts?

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

• 4 weeks later...

There should be a manufacturer's name somewhere on the windows. If you can locate that name you could try searching for parts made by them. Very few RV builders make their own windows. One of the most frequently used brands is Hehr Windows and they do sell parts. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Thanks Kirk. After looking at Hehr’s web site it looks like the part I need is called an operator,  not the actual crank. I will have to call Winnabego to get the actual manufacturer of the window and call Hehr back. 

Its funny. I posted this on Nov 24 and did not get a response from anyone until today. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

12 hours ago, Twotoes said:

Thanks Kirk. After looking at Hehr’s web site it looks like the part I need is called an operator,  not the actual crank. I will have to call Winnabego to get the actual manufacturer of the window and call Hehr back. 

Its funny. I posted this on Nov 24 and did not get a response from anyone until today. 

Those operators are sold on the website I linked, you must look for them on the hardware pages. There is a left and right hand operator. Choose the one that looks like yours by the mounting hole pattern and shaft position. pg 7

It those are not like yours, look at all the different brands on Amazon,    they are more expensive than my first link though.

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961