USA map

There are several websites that allow you to create a map and highlight certain states.  You then export the file to something that can be posted in your signature here on this forum.  Here is one such website (the one I used), but there are quite a few more.  A Google search for visited states maps will get you more.

Edited by Chad Heiser

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

We used to love our stick on states map. My husband and I would fight over the honor of putting a new state on the map! It was such a proud day when we filled in the 48th state (N Dakota), I wrote a blog post about it. 

Our map was the one with solid colored states. It was so easy to see the ones that were filled in vs. the ones we had not visited. I have searched high and low for another such map unsuccessfully. All I can find is the ones where each state is represented by their state flag. Many of them have so much white that you can't really see it has been filled in. Here is that map on Amazon.

Have FUN!

As for the one in the signature, I second Chad's suggestion of epgsoft. Here's an article I wrote about it

48map-002.JPG

Edited by chrisguld

Fulltime RV Travelers since 2003. Now touring the country in 37 ft Gulfstream Endura. With my husband, Jim, we are Geeks on Tour. We present seminars at RV rallies and computer clubs all over the country.

test

Edited by RV_

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

No I was testing a gif, just was a good place. I deleted it and used the word test to explain the empty post.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire