Pre purchase inspection

Chuck

9 hours ago, Chuck said:

I thought I came across a form for pre purchase inspection, but cannot find. Does anyone have a form or link to one?

If you have not done so, look at EVERYTHING in the HHRG!  All kinds of good info!!  Look at EVERYTHING!!  Even stuff you think doesn't apply to you, because some day it might and then you'll remember a nugget and look at the HHRG again for info.

13 hours ago, remoandiris said:

If you have not done so, look at EVERYTHING in the HHRG!  All kinds of good info!!  Look at EVERYTHING!!  Even stuff you think doesn't apply to you, because some day it might and then you'll remember a nugget and look at the HHRG again for info.

Excellent suggestion, especially for the newbies!

A lot of time and effort has gone into putting all this info together over the years, by a few guys (ok, a couple of guys), and it becomes more valuable as the years go by.

Rocky & Sheri Rhoades
'01 Volvo 770
2016 DRV Mobile Suites, Houston
HERO Makers Ministry

30495168531_143d8fb8d6_m.jpg

9 hours ago, HERO Maker said:

Excellent suggestion, especially for the newbies!

A lot of time and effort has gone into putting all this info together over the years, by a few guys (ok, a couple of guys), and it becomes more valuable as the years go by.

I have read the HHRG 3 or 4 times over the last couple years... every time I get the itch for an HDT RV.   Now that FTing and change of domicile are REALLY on the table, I'm going thru it again.  And keeping an eye on the marketplace for a converted tandem HDT.

Archived