Feeler

Darryl&Rita

Starting to get caught up with a winters worth of emails, and getting reservations into the system. Use the "Contact Us" button on the Rotary Campground website to book, or for general inquiries.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

• 1 month later...

The first arrival is on scene. Dan and Bree got in last night, but Dan's been working, and the weather hasn't been real conducive to outside activities. Hopefully, it'll improve, and we can get some fun activities going.

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication

Please e-mail us here.

Well, Dan and Bree left this morning, heading north to Alaska. It was fun catching up with them, after the National rally. Between my work, Dan's work, and some medical issues, we didn't spend as much time hosting as I'd have liked. Got to get better at that. 

Please e-mail us here.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2018 at 8:20 AM, Hewhoknowslittle said:

Just throwing this out there, but how bout a summer long rally?
That way people traveling to Alaska could stop and spend a few days and get together with who ever else is in the neighborhood, I know that the group we are in have no hard travel plans, and this might be the same with others, but we are open to stopping and enjoying the sites, and company of others along the way. 

What ya think?

Roger

Looks like Roger called it. Between the May Long Weekend, and fire evacuees from north of us, and a general lack of bodies on scene, this is looking like an ongoing rally. Any and all traveling through or to Alberta are welcome to stop in for a break. We've got contacts with mechanics, tire shops, hairdressers, dog groomers, etc. We can help with almost any problems you might have. Except personality problems, I  don't do them. 

Please e-mail us here.