Dual Axle Fender

COFLTravler

Need some help....I am going to keep the dual axle configuration at least for now, as I decide what configuration my future deck will be.  The frustration is in trying to decide/procure fenders.  Does anyone have a recommendation on nice looking fenders that may be taken off in the next year or so?  I struggle with paying almost $2K for fenders.  Suggestions?  Of course I need to install these within the next 2-3 weeks before I hit the road.

Mark

2014 HDT Volvo 780 "Baby Bird"
2016 Smart Car "Baby Bird Turd" - on the back
2020 Momentum 376THS
We're both proud USAF Retirees...

Paid $693.65 for these custom made fenders. The ones you just buy may look ok but don't follow the radius of tires. They came bare aluminum and I just polished them. 6 allen bolts with fender washers go into a threaded plate I made under flat bed. Made another bracket in back. Bought in 2012AO0N9cxl.jpg

Howdy Tom,

PM sent, please check your messages.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Thanks for the help and suggestions....too bad I'm so far away from the poly ones Tom has...

Off I go to make something happen...this forum is great!

Mark

2014 HDT Volvo 780 "Baby Bird"
2016 Smart Car "Baby Bird Turd" - on the back
2020 Momentum 376THS
We're both proud USAF Retirees...

Archived