Wheel covers

dennisvr

OK, whos going to be the first to have these chrome wheel covers on their truck.  Or does someone already have them.

http://www.raneystruckparts.com/spyder-225-series-chrome-rear-axle-wheel-cover/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_campaign=Dynamic Product Catalog&utm_medium=PPC

"It is better to have more truck than you need than to need more truck than you have"

2001 Volvo 660, Cummins 400 ISX, Eaton 3 Peddle Auto Shift    
2014 Fuzion 40' Toyhauler
2015 Smart Car                                                                                                                                                                          

I parked next to a truck at a Flying-J this past August that had the same/similar wheel covers on both the front and rear aluminum wheels.  I had to do a double take.  While I found them "interesting" I would not want them on my truck.  Cleaning the wheel behind them would be a real PITA.  I also have somewhat of an aversion to dumping $600 into a set of plastic things that do nothing to keep my truck serviceable and running.

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!

Archived